Any MMG addicts on here?

05 LS8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I am sure there are a lot of you out there who listen to Rap/Hip Hop.

I guess you can call me a bigot when it comes to Ross and Meek Mill, cause they are #1 for me. Meek Mill dropped his new mixtape today and 1.5 million downloads within 5 hours.....

So, what you guys think of the tracks on there? Any favorites?

Not a fan of either. I'm more of the Immortal technique, RA the rugged man, la coka nostra and Ill Bill type hip hop.

I never end up listening to the B team dudes I check out the original artist but when they start pushing their crew I can't get with it. I always check out Ricks stuff though, he puts out good stuff pretty consisrently.

doing this on my phone with a cracked screen, sorry if these posts are a mess

haha ...we have more in common than i thought Ed! I was skeptical about the thread title, but pleasantly surprised that it actually was what i expected :D ...what do u think im listening to?? lmao

...its got me missing my music in the trunk, and of course my LS :mad:... thinking about going to look at your buddy rich's LS sometime this week, if the weather cooperates... tell him to give me a deal i cant refuse!! :D

If you like ross and meek mill, you should definately look into 2 chainz. Pretty good imo. But still not looking into coming off those wheels are you to the OP?

Not a fan of either. I'm more of the Immortal technique, RA the rugged man, la coka nostra and Ill Bill type hip hop.

Their sound reminds me of some of the older school hip hop. Not bad though.

I never end up listening to the B team dudes I check out the original artist but when they start pushing their crew I can't get with it. I always check out Ricks stuff though, he puts out good stuff pretty consisrently.

I somewhat agree with that. Ross is building this empire with some artists that he shouldn't be. I think in some ways it's taking away from him, but some of their collaborations are pleasant to the ears.

haha ...we have more in common than i thought Ed! I was skeptical about the thread title, but pleasantly surprised that it actually was what i expected :D ...what do u think im listening to?? lmao

...its got me missing my music in the trunk, and of course my LS :mad:... thinking about going to look at your buddy rich's LS sometime this week, if the weather cooperates... tell him to give me a deal i cant refuse!! :D

haha I gotta say i had no idea you liked them. Sh#t, when we getting together to have some Rose?
I worship Ross. His persona and music is just untouchable....HUH

I remember last time i was at Glo with my boy and Imma Boss came on. Oh my goodness....should have seen the show we put on a in front of 150 people.

About the car...I spoke to him few days ago, he told me you were. Once in a while i will look at the prices on the LSs and all of the 06s i have seen with the amount of miles are on his car, were around $16,000.
You should go for it!

If you like ross and meek mill, you should definately look into 2 chainz. Pretty good imo. But still not looking into coming off those wheels are you to the OP?

I didin't care so much for 2 Chainz, but he's been gaining my respect little by little.

My only set, cause the factory wheels i sold. The car is gonna go up for sale before Jaguar's fiscal year ends, which is in July. So, you can have the whole car. ;)

This thread makes me feel old. I listened to some CCR, Steppenwolf, and a little Sinatra on the way to work this morning.

^ Don't feel so bad. I, myself switch up time to time. I will rock hip hop one day and Paul Hardcastle the next.

@chubbs765 you guys should also listen to ice berg he just recently signed to MMG. Check out Kendrick Lamar he is good aswell

Members online

Back