Any Interest in Seats?

KyLSV8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I may have the chance to buy some new seats. Would anyone be interested in mine. They are gray heated and cooled from a 03. I am located in louisville ky.

i might be interested in them. my 04 doesn't have heated seats. how hard would it be to hook those up since mine didn't come with them? oh, i'm in louisville also.

lmao naw that would make it even more of a grandpa car.

bench seats are comfortable as hell though my chevelle has one.

Plus the tunnel would be so big that whoever sat in the middle would pretty much be sitting on it.. And you would have a column shift.. SICK! :yuck:

this!

2010lincolntowncarpic43.png

My grandmas (<----------- That says enough) Conti had the bench.. It was also pretty damn fast.. I remember, when she was taking it for a test drive, she came to the stop sign and gave it hell and spun the tires.. She looked at me and said "at least it has power".. :lol:

my 04 doesn't have heated seats. how hard would it be to hook those up since mine didn't come with them?

my guess would be that it would be not very easy, as they are controlled by the DATC (climate controls) so you would also at leats need one of those from a car that had the option (cant remember if the DATC needs to be "married" to the car the same way that most if not all electronic modules do). and then you have the question of whether or not the cars has the all of the correct wiring harnesses, you could probably look under the seat to see if the connector was even there.

There are 2 sets of black ones i am looking at. I will have pics of mine tomorrow. It will come with the climate control as well.

Anyone interested in black heated an cooled seats. I changed my mind and kept the greys and did some things to them.

I also still have my black heated cooled fronts and rear bench from my 06 still avaliable. Ready to sell taking offers.

How much would it cost to do the whole interior new on a car? What I meant was, arent there shops that do interior work?

Members online

Back