Any interest in parts?

How much for the turn signal switch?

3cc6_12.jpg

the front valence if still available and intact, the plastic protector shield for underneath the engine, and the center vents and fuel/reset/status buttons.

the front valence if still available and intact, the plastic protector shield for underneath the engine, and the center vents and fuel/reset/status buttons.

I believe the front valence and bottom undercarrage cover are good, give me until tomorrow to confirm. The center vents are good, no cracks and buttons work. $75 for the vents and message buttons, 30 for the front valence and cover (if good)

rear bushings dont look good

dude do you kno what im talking about? im not trying to be offensive or anything but seriously the right rear TOE ARM if you want ill take a pic of what it is and send it to you, its the adjustable arm thats a worm screw type, i really need this badly and cant afford a new one

could i get that front trim on the passenger door? the thing that says LS on it. how much for that?

another lvc thief havent heard from him in over a week and doesnt answer any of my pms im sick of this im not purchassing anything from anybody on here anymore and it sucks =/ im fileing my disoute with paypal right now

another lvc thief havent heard from him in over a week and doesnt answer any of my pms im sick of this im not purchassing anything from anybody on here anymore and it sucks =/ im fileing my disoute with paypal right now

Don't jump to conclusions so quick. Give David some slack, his inbox probably got bombed for offering parts to people.

I got something from him last week with no issues at all

Don't jump to conclusions so quick. Give David some slack, his inbox probably got bombed for offering parts to people.

I got something from him last week with no issues at all

ill give him till friday then it will hit the 2 week line

I dont think he would try screwing you over. He's bought and sold things to ppl on here before with no problem. I could be wrong though, remember barna

ill give him till friday then it will hit the 2 week line

I got stuff from him and my tracking # says my stuff is arriving tomorrow. I know he said that he was flying out of town last Thursday and I also heard that his in box was full.

I got stuff from him and my tracking # says my stuff is arriving tomorrow. I know he said that he was flying out of town last Thursday and I also heard that his in box was full.

ive asked him mutliple times for a tracking number and never answered any of my pms =[ im just weary about :q:q:q:q like this becasue like alax said barna ripped me for over a hundred bucks

You never got your money back? I did, pektel did, soopa did, and a few others, I assumed everyone did

Members online

Back