Any Interest In Mini Ohio Gathering?

Corsa Performance Exhaust headquarters is out by me, and right off 71. It is also within a 10-15 minute drive of the Auto Show.

They have a decent sized parking lot.

Cuyahoga County Community College is pretty close too, with several big wide open parking lots. And a short drive to the Auto Show.

Let me know what you guys want to do.

I can get everyone directions/ adresses as well

Did everyone lose interest or what? This is the last weekend I have off work and it's going to be 10-12 hour days till August. So if we're not going to have this meet I'll make other plans.

I'm waiting to hear a location. A five hour drive is something that should be considered weeks before.

I suspect others are withdrawn due to the ambiguity.

I'm still mildly interested. The front end of my LS sounds like the wbeels are going to fall of now though. Plus the paint is peeling off the chin spoiler, grr I can't win lately.

Let's just do Cuyahoga Comm. College.

Lots of space
5 minutes off I71
Short drive to Auto Show
Good scenery

We can all come back to my place for some beer/food if wanted

Let's meet @ Cuyahoga Comm. Colleg at noon Saturday

Address is 11000 W. Pleasant Valley Rd Cleveland, OH

I am down for sure,

Oh and for those curious I am getting my door painted soon 550 for paint instalation and blending the front fender and back door and a few other minor paint fixes.

I'm still mildly interested. The front end of my LS sounds like the wbeels are going to fall of now though. Plus the paint is peeling off the chin spoiler, grr I can't win lately.

Lower control arms?

4 hour drive... wouldn't be a bad idea to get away for a day (9 year relationship broken up the other day :( ) Gas prices would kill me though.. would probly be 2.5 fill ups there and back I am guessing.. 60x2+30.. yipes

I made it to Detroit and back on a tank and a half...

And that was driving like an a$$ the whole timr

I made it to Detroit and back on a tank and a half...

And that was driving like an a$$ the whole timr

I dont live in Detroit I live in Lansing which about 1.5-2 hours from Detroit ~1 full tank there and back from Lansing..

Ah ok. Didn't realize that.

Jolinc: If you come out, we can do the sway bar bushings here :)

I bit the bullet last spring and changed all of my front suspension. Actually, sitting here at the alignment shop as I type this. Just put camber kits in this morning.

I really want to see that painted mach1 chin spoiler in person... may change my mind about the 06 bumper.

I'm still trying to get the car in this week to have the bushings changed. Once it warms up I'm repainting the chin spoiler myself.

Last edited:
No-go on the meet, sorry guys.

Still trying to resolve my overheating issue.

Have a great meet!

If anyone is actually still serious about this please PM, Text, FB me if I haven't talked to you in the past 24 hours so I can figure out who is actually coming.

Meet is still saturday at noon.

Members online

No members online now.
Back