Any hard rock/metal fans? Looking for a song...

moundtown

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Last Wednesday, my brother and I saw All That Remains at Mr. Small's Theatre in Pittsburgh, awesome show (openers were The Human Abstract, 36 Crazyfists, and Trivium). Anyway, during one of the intermissions, the house music was going. This song came on, and I want to know what it is badly. It started real abruptly with steady double kick and chugging guitars. The only part of the lyrics I caught was the chorus, where it said "this is where it hurts (pause) this is where it f*cking hurts" and the vocals were screaming/chanting. Any help?

It something new. I heard it on Serius. I wanna say something like that new Cavalera Conspiracy or some crap like that,.. maybe Hell Yeah I just cant place it. I could be wrong but I remember the song sucking.
I saw All That Remains so many times its not funny. Sometimes the really suck live and Phil the singer messes up bad but they are one of todays best metal bands. I seen them play back when Shadows Fall just got started with the new singer way back. Before the singer they have now Brain Frair (SP?) the dude Phil from ATR sang for them. Man did he suck back then but they still kicked ass.

I busted my leg at one of the shows, some fat ass fell on it. I got a autographed album poster from back when they came out with This Darkened Heart.

Sorry. Im not a fan. I miss Pantera:( Never liked Mudvayne.

I know I heard it.

On the other hand it might be some of that new cross over (IMO--->) crap like that new stuff with Jayme Jasta from Hatebreed.

Ultraspank..'Fired'..
vomiting-buddy-icon.gif
http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.Discography&artistid=14069728

Believe it or not Myspace can sometimes be useful.

I use it just for music and to find more music and to find out whats new with my favorite bands.

I add a band I like to my list and then I search the profile for other bands that are in they're interest

Members online

No members online now.
Back