Another Victim

catmech

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
last night i raced a 92 honda civic lightly modified and beat the pants off of it. the kid thought he was gonna take my big lincoln. afterwards he abruptly says "whats in that thing".

Yeah nice kill. My neighbor just got a 90's hatch civic and thinks it fast with a fart can muffler. I cannt wait to catch him on the road. HAHA

I raced a kid in a mid 90's black Civic with red wheels and no hood a couple weeks ago. Had some special engine "Overnighted from Japan" :lol: , JK, he said it was a JDM piece that cost him more then my Mark cost. Big ass fart can, go fast stickers and the most important thing, Sparco seat belt pads. :D
We went from a dig to 70 and he was 5 cars back. He said he miss shifted and that his car has too much power so it cant get traction. :lol:
We tried again from a 30 mph roll.... beating was just as bad. He even had his car in what sounded like 1st cause he was well over 5k when we started. I just had my car in "D" and think it was in third. Nailed the throttle, waited a half second for it to downshift to 1st and just walked away.

I have had allot of import cars that I spent a fortune on but never have I owned a Honda nor ever had a friend that bought one to turn into a race car.
Its just rediculous to get a little FWD economy car, throw 10 grand at it to have 240 HP and sound like total chit and think its the baddest thing on 4 wheels.

i just cannot understand how people think a fart can on a four banger makes them go fast. we have way too many of them around here. ive even seen 6 cyl mustangs with a can and euro lights on it. just disgraceful

All I remember is that when I owned my 1984 SVO all the civics wanted to race me because they said if they could beat 8 cylinder mustangs they could beat a 4 cylinder mustang.

They didn't know I built my turbo (.82 trim, t4/t3) ported and polished the head, cam, stock bottom end, and running 23 PSI, with 3.73 posi.

Yeah lets just say they felt realllllly stupid.

I saw some kid who thought he was all ricer, funniest thing I ever saw he looked like he was barley 16 driving a Toyota echo with blacked steelies and racing seats if he were going the same direction I would blown him away. If you watch the first fast and furious you notice they never get much over 140mph, tegn they brag how they put 80000 into it not worth it

Members online

No members online now.
Back