Another RACIST republican!

I set them straight all day long. For some reason they dont know how to conduct themselves as Marines yet. Some of them do, but a lot dont. They are like kids, they test you to see what they can get away with. I average about 10 ass chewings a day. Then I light up the Marines around them for not policing thier own and keeping him in line. Its actually a good stress reliever. LOL

But this was the first time I had to correct one for that.

Shag, I wold love for you to call a black man a monkey, be sure to let me know how it turns out.

What about all the people who said Bush looked like a monkey??? Enough with saying monkey jokes are only directed towards blacks.. If someone looks like a monkey, they look like a damn monkey. Nobody can deny the fact that Obama looks like a monkey. There, I said it, now call me a racist and I will call you ignorant.

MONKEY!!!

BushMonkey.jpg

What about all the people who said Bush looked like a monkey??? Enough with saying monkey jokes are only directed towards blacks.. If someone looks like a monkey, they look like a damn monkey. Nobody can deny the fact that Obama looks like a monkey. There, I said it, now call me a racist and I will call you ignorant.
*owned*

Does making a joke that is "racist" necessarily mean that you are a racist person?

And are black ethnic jokes worse than Italian, Jewish, or Polish ones?

You will only burn in hell if you sin and don't repent..... And you may say you repent but God knows what is in your heart so you had better believe what you are repenting about!

In all that has gone on in this thread , the biggest racist of all has not been mentioned, and that is the Democrat, Dishonorable, Maxine Waters from the state of California.
Now, when you ask anyone to define the word racist, it can be defined in two words, "Maxine Waters".
This B..ch hates white people, and all they stand for.
Bob.

thankfully you don't have to worry about this ever happening, since there is no such thing as a 5.77 round.

If you're talking about the 5.6mm von hoffe, (which is the closest to a 5.77mm - actual size: 5.77x60.71mm-,) then again, i don't think you have to worry about that either... As it's not exactly a common round in the military.

:d

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

ks

Members online

Back