Another Newbie here!

Stephan

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
:L Hi, All,

My name is Stephan and I am brand new to this forum as of today. My wife Janice and I are die hard Lincoln Town Car lovers. Jan drives a '99 Executive in white with the light chamois leather interior and I drive a '97 Executive Presidential (see photos below).

We switched to Lincoln from Cadillac in 1979 after driving our first Town Car and we have never looked back.

Here is a little bit about me. I am 58 and work in management for a large motorcycle aftermarket distributor. I've been with them for nearly 13 years now.

I met my lovely wife 35 years ago when I was still a professional musician and she was an aspiring singer. Our first date was May 4, 1970 and we married on July 4, 1970. We have one grown daughter, Dana, and we just celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary.

I am looking forward to meeting new friends on this forum who share my passion for fine automobiles.

Stephan

My Licoln 02.jpg

My Licoln 03.jpg

My Licoln 05.jpg

My Licoln 06.jpg

My Licoln 15.jpg

My Licoln 18.jpg

My Licoln 22.jpg

Thank you, Conti. In all honesty, the car was just back from the detail shop and I had to snap some photos of it. I even forgot to put my license tag back on before shooting it. I generally have my cars professionally detailed once a year. My old ticker won't let me do it myself anymore. Washing it weekly and waxing monthly is about as much as I can handle anymore.

Thanks for all of the compliments. I've checked out your rides as well and discovered some pretty nice iron. I think I found the right forum to join.

:W to :V . I love the inside of your car and the leather is in excellent condition. What's the secret and again wellcome to lincoln vs cadillac.

Members online

Back