Another Cardomain LS Special

jk52781

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I thought I would post this guys car up and see what people think.

This is what he wrote in my guestbook on Cardomain. I am not surprised by his poor writing skills.

ha ha dont b hating on alspizo his :q:q:q:q is tight you rollin on baby wheels my gurl rolls harder than that STEP YO GAME UP amature my :q:q:q:q puts all these cars on your page to shame

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3323882

And here is my site. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2419456

Apparently I am a baby with small wheels. I did not know that big wheels and graphics made your penis bigger.

His car is not my style, but I've never felt the need to, ahem "hate" on someone for the way their car looks.

It is a highly personal matter. So do what you want with your car. That's some crazy dialect he's speaking, though. For sure.

Haha his ride looks like :q:q:q:q! If I seen his car I would want to steal it just so I could rid of those "custom" graphics. What a POS he drives! Ha

what a jabroni, after the first pic, i thought it was another covered wagon LS. i would tell him its time to step his brake game up, i cant even notice those wheels the ugly a$$ calipers and rusty rotors are just too d@mn distracting!

All that so called "BALLIN" :q:q:q:q and he still lives in a trailer...lol what a DB...those two tone colors look hideous together..can't believe he actually paid for that..lol

I think we should start a LS Panel, we should do background checks, and have potential owners present the plans they have for an LS before they are allowed to buy one. I think his car alone set the whole Ford, Lincoln, Mercury brand back 100 years.

His taste level matches his TyPin SkiLLz y0!

Both cars on this post look like ass. They both have there bads. I never hate on people. Neither one of the cars do anything for me. His car has gay paint and covers. Yours has a extreme wheel to fender gap. So you see how both can be gay? Just a matter of personal opinion. As long as you like your car that is all that should matter. STOP THE HATE!!!!

I think we should start a LS Panel, we should do background checks, and have potential owners present the plans they have for an LS before they are allowed to buy one. I think his car alone set the whole Ford, Lincoln, Mercury brand back 100 years.

+1

Your car is the sh!t jk52781! Hes just a some punk that thinks his way of thinking how a car should look is right. That's jealousy right there my friend!

Both cars on this post look like ass. They both have there bads. I never hate on people. Neither one of the cars do anything for me. His car has gay paint and covers. Yours has a extreme wheel to fender gap. So you see how both can be gay? Just a matter of personal opinion. As long as you like your car that is all that should matter. STOP THE HATE!!!!

Geez man, my car looks like ass? What does a person have to do then to have a respectable car? As far as the gap is concerned I am in a tough situation living in Minnesota. To lower the car further would be difficult to maneuver around in the snow. Just ask Pektel, he has lowered his car but he also will be driving a different car in the winter. How about sharing some pictures of your car.

Give the guy a break. He described his LS perfectly. It made me sick too! I almost lost my lunch!

Geez man, my car looks like ass? What does a person have to do then to have a respectable car? As far as the gap is concerned I am in a tough situation living in Minnesota. To lower the car further would be difficult to maneuver around in the snow. Just ask Pektel, he has lowered his car but he also will be driving a different car in the winter. How about sharing some pictures of your car.

True that. I've seen John's car in person. The wheel gap is close to stock, and since he's not lowered I wouldn't expect it to be smaller. This gap would be the same on any aftermarket wheel setup while trying to maintain the diameter of the stock wheel/tire combo.

And up here in MN, no one drives lowered vehicles in the winter. Well, no smart person would. I can't speak for everyone.

So, if a person has only one vehicle in MN, the logical thing to do would be to not lower it.

Yep, you lower it and the next thing you know your playing snow plow or hitting those frozen basketball sized chunks of Ice that fall off other vehicles.

jk52781 your LS is CLEAN! Nice Job. If could change one thing, I would say ditch the front plates.

The other guys car... WTF?

jk52781 your LS is CLEAN! Nice Job. If could change one thing, I would say ditch the front plates.

The other guys car... WTF?

Thanks! I cannot ditch the front plates because that is our state law. They are strict about that here and do not want to take any chances.

100_0155.gif

March27001.gif

Of course I live in Texas right now so they don't know any better... :-D

Members online

No members online now.
Back