Annual Ford Event

driller

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
There is a Annual Ford Event I plan on attending August 21, at the Mason Dixon Dragway near Hagerstown, MD.

42 show classes plus drag racing. I hope to get some of my best 60 foot times with the new drag radials, and a little better ETs with the new shift kit.

Anyone like to join me in my birthday celebration? :HB

How much does it cost? I will be back up that way for school, but will have to see if I am free for that weekend due to possible training. But if I am clear I will gladly come and play!

$10 to enter the show.

$25 to race.

$10 to be a spectator.

Children 10 and under are free.

My brother-in-law may come along. I offered to let him drive my Mark VII. He's a circle track nut and I'm trying to convert him. I just want to race the '93 to the '91. The '91 LSC is a track virgin. :biggrin:

Surely they don't hold your nose to the grindstone THIS early in the semester?! Be There!! If you can. :W

LOL, I won't be in school yet. I have to go through training for my RA position. You'd think they wouldn't need me too much after two years of doing the job, but it's hard to argue with free room and board. If they give us that Saturday off, I'll do my best to make it!

MonsterMark said:
I'll be cheering for ya from Wisconsin.

I didn't hear ya. :tongue:

The drag racing was rained out and postponed to Oct.10. :mad:

The wife and I still had a good time and enjoyed the company of fellow car enthusiasts.

mini-100_0436.JPG

mini-100_0437.JPG

mini-100_0438.JPG

driller said:
I didn't hear ya. The drag racing was rained out and postponed to Oct.10.
You didn"t hear me because you didn't race!
icon10.gif

Glad you had a good time anyway.

Members online

No members online now.
Back