Angel Eyes***

Eiben06

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Alright, well im one of the unlucky ones, you know with the black sealent. well I want to put engel eyes in my car, without having to cut into my lense. so my question to everyone is. Does anyone have a set of lense with the angel eyes installed, or an extra set laying around, they want to sell, also will a gen1 lense fit an gen2. Thanks in Advance!!

why would you want to put a gen one into a gen 2??? to my understanding the gen 2 lenses look way better than the 1st gen. If i were you id dremel into the lenses not a hard job.

Unfortunately from what I understand the only way to do angel eyes on a 2nd gen is dremel...
That being said Lightwerkz just made up a led kit that fits the 2nd gen LS. Gen 1's have the same size rings for high and low, 2nd gen's are two different sizes. I'm sure there will be a few people on here doing the mod, I have thought hard about it myself.

I'll trade you my gray selant gen 1 headlights and mounting brace for your gen 2 lights and mounting brace.:D

I want the damn Umnitza Orion 2 Red LED angel eyes so bad.....just paying so much for something I can only show off every blue moon seems a waste...I might as well do my original intention of buying an extra set of headlights for using at car shows in the future (If I can make it there :/ lol)

Does the black seal mean you have a gen 2 model? What are the production dates for gen 1 vs gen 2?

Some of the gen 1's have black sealant too. Gen 1 went from 99-02 & Gen 2 03-06. I don't know the actual months if thats what you were wanting though.

Gen 2 headlights will come up short on the first gen unless you swap the bumper if I'm correct. So I'm guessing you'd have an over hang if you went to first gen head lights. There were no gray sealant 2nd gen headlights from what I know.

Members online

No members online now.
Back