Angel Eyes (Halos) Installed

bigpappy33

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Got some new headlights from a member on here, and am glad i did. They look really good. They are not the CCFL, but the halo ones that are neon. (i think). Anywho i finally got around to taking some pics. (they have been on for a week).

IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

soo lucky to have those, now that i have a spare set..i may buy the angel eye kit

Thanks guys, i think they really make the ls stand out now, glad to be in the club. :cool:

Hey bro, those look pretty good. Now just replace your left side marker light HAHA. You'll get alot of looks with those man.

oh no, i didnt even realize that!!!!! thanks jeff. wow gotta add that to the to do list

haha that is funny, i haven't noticed it in person yet alex
btw do you have the stock bulbs in your fogs? i'm tryn to swap them to some silverstars, not too sure how hard it is to get behind the fogs

eastcoast27959 said:
haha that is funny, i haven't noticed it in person yet alex
btw do you have the stock bulbs in your fogs? i'm tryn to swap them to some silverstars, not too sure how hard it is to get behind the fogs

That sure is a great name. Alex

is that your name too? yeah its probly the coolest name in the world. :D

No i havent changed my fogs, and havent really ever looked back there. Im probly gonna have to stare at the car for a little to figure out how to change my corner bulb now.

they look good, i wish i had the money to buy a pair, i don't know why they cost so much. :S

my bad, didn't mean to reveal your identity in anyway at all. hahahahahahaha

You should be able to pop it out...the bulbs are 168s. Costs like $1.64 LOL!! Breaks the bank man I tell ya!

i know i am going to have to dig deep. those angel eyes really set me back. ;)

Members online

Back