angel eye question...

special02LS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
let me know where you guys have gotten your angel eyes and where to stay away from.....thanks for help

As others have already posted, most of us are runnin' the Umnitza Orion 2 LED's sold by Lightwurkz. They've got 'em for Gen 1 and Gen 2's. It will definitely set your ride apart from other LS' in the area. Unless you're near another LVC'er. ;)

And if you dont already know Lightwurkz is an Ebay seller.

As others have already posted, most of us are runnin' the Umnitza Orion 2 LED's sold by Lightwurkz. They've got 'em for Gen 1 and Gen 2's. It will definitely set your ride apart from other LS' in the area. Unless you're near another LVC'er. ;)

Or live in BMW land like I do...... That's a very large reason I decided against this. The LAST car I want to mimic is a BMW!

I can understand that, LS4. At least the angels in the LS are superior (IMO) to what comes in a stock Beemer. Their rings have a yellow cast to them, and seem to be dull compared to the headlights. I'm actually confused as to what BMW's purpose was in putting them in.

Or live in BMW land like I do...... That's a very large reason I decided against this. The LAST car I want to mimic is a BMW!

That was my thought when I saw everyone getting it done. If I wanted my car to look like a BMW, I would have bought one lol. I'm not saying it looks bad though. I'm just not certain that it's for me.

That was my thought when I saw everyone getting it done. If I wanted my car to look like a BMW, I would have bought one lol. I'm not saying it looks bad though. I'm just not certain that it's for me.

That little statement there irks the sh t out of me every time I hear it. Mainly because I would bet money that not one person who has done it to their LS did it to look like a BMW. Secondly the angel eyes on BMW's don't even look good. I've had two BMW drivers ask me how they could get MY look.

Yup. Even BMW owners put the same Umnitza rings in to replace the sh!t ones they come with.

I cant bash BMW. I'll take an M3 please! :D

M5 or 740 series for me...and the ls was designed as an American Bmw.

M5 or 740 series for me...and the ls was designed as an American Bmw.

The LS was designed as alternative to European sports sedans. Alternative meaning something you get when you don't want the other thing.

That little statement there irks the sh t out of me every time I hear it. Mainly because I would bet money that not one person who has done it to their LS did it to look like a BMW. Secondly the angel eyes on BMW's don't even look good. I've had two BMW drivers ask me how they could get MY look.

Whether or not it was done to look like a BMW or not doesn't change the fact that it does look like a BMW so be irked, I didn't say anything about people trying to get that look, that's just how it looks. I'm fairly certain the angel eyes were made for BMWs to begin with.

The new V8 M3? Yes please.

My favorite BMW? 850Csi. Or the Alpina B12. Or a 2002 style M5.

850 for me too please... even though it looks a little dated now I'd still take one :D

Whether or not it was done to look like a BMW or not doesn't change the fact that it does look like a BMW so be irked, I didn't say anything about people trying to get that look, that's just how it looks. I'm fairly certain the angel eyes were made for BMWs to begin with.

The LS already looks like a bmw without them especially black ones.

Yes sir, duly noted. So is there still a need for you to come into every angel eye thread and make the same statement since you don't like the look and have no interest in the mod? Or can you now rest easy knowing that we all know if you wanted a BMW you would have gotten a BMW?

Meh, if I wanted a BMW, that's what I'd be driving.

yes, you could do that..... or... you could get them and put all those BMW's to shame

Owned one, bought another LS 2 cars later. I hate going into International Autos dealership for anything. Not to mention just the average owning cost is probably double the LS.

Yes sir, duly noted. So is there still a need for you to come into every angel eye thread and make the same statement since you don't like the look and have no interest in the mod? Or can you now rest easy knowing that we all know if you wanted a BMW you would have gotten a BMW?

This is the first thread where I have made that comment. I can rest fairly easy for now, but we will see how things are maybe a few months down the road :p. I'm not busting on anybody here, I do think it looks good and if people want to do this mod then that's cool.

you could get them and put all those BMW's to shame

Agreed. Most of the yellow BMW angel eyes look dull. Not very eye catching. Although I have seen some sets that look much brighter than others but not quite as bright as the umnitzas, I don't know if those are upgraded one or something but they look better than the other ones

Members online

No members online now.
Back