...and you thought the brand new CE was expensive

pretty bad ass but i'll still say the price is rediculous. carrol's pick or not, so what almost 4 million dollars???????????????????????????????????

I'd pass. No way that car is worth 4 million. I don't trust it either. I'd want to see some real pictures taken with a normal digital camera, not professional pics.

worth is a matter of perspective. ac cobras go for a premium to begin with.

worth is a matter of perspective. ac cobras go for a premium to begin with.

Yes but with that kind of money one could buy a house with a three car garage + a new dodge, Camaro etc.
No Cobra is worth that kind of money and if you have that kind of money go to Barrett Jackson and buy a car there.

so do i, the people on B.J go to be on camera and show off how much more money than brains they have. in my opinion no car on this planet is worth 4 million i dont care what car it is, its a god dam vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'd invest money into many smart things before i'd even pay 50 grand for that cobra lol, that car doesnt even do anything for me anyway, and i have been in a genuine ac 427 cobra when i was 15, my fathers buddy has one back in mass as well as a real 1970 hemi superbird, i'd take the superbird over the cobra anyday. its just one of those cars i know they are worthy of money, and have lots of history, but i dont care for them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back