And YET ANOTHER ONE Bites the dust. :(

luckieleo

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well, its still being driven, but last week, i smashed the front end of my baby. shes so ugly now. raining, the person in front of me came to a complete stop to turn left w/no signal from driving 40mph & i couldnt stop in time. i'll post pics eventually. sent the claim thru last week to the ins company. quoted estimat is $3400, but after the insurance sends the check, i know the body shop people & they are gonna let me get the parts thru fordparts at a discount or go thru my moms friend at the ford counter with a 50% discount so that i can save myself some of the 1000$ deductible. (OUCH! i know)
no one was hurt, no airbags deployed. but imi SOOOOO FUGGIN PISSED!!!! MY OWN FAULT TOO!! :slam

oh yeah, a week before this happened, i was going thru a light & the idiot across the street decides to turn left on a green light w/no arrow & cut in front of me & hit me in my LS!!! no real bad damage to my car. just a scratch on the top of the bumper & a little red paint. my license plate took most of the hit. but he sent me a check for $150 for the damage!! :Beer even though what he did to my car is coverd up by the damage I DID to my car!!

-- i was such a jerk to this guy too, i'm like, "what the f***, a$$h07e!!!!" "open your f***ing EYEs, r3t@rd!!!" :soapbox:

and the guy that i hit was a young guy driving a big a$$ chevy pickup made of steel and i didnt even put a SCRATCH in his car :Bang , so i guess now that i think of it i am kinda lucky, i could be paying for his car too!! he just said "thank you, you just pushed my bumper & trailer hitch back in, it was sticking out before. its raining, and your car is messed up enough, so im not gonna report you. as long as your okay, im gonna go now. you got an extra cigarette?"

IDIOT!! just in time for the LvC meet too!!!! WTF?!! yeah, LUCKIE-LEO is right. and my b-day is monday. someone wanna buy me a new LS for my birthday!!?!?! :dj:

i have pics of the damage on my cam phone, if someone pm's me your cell# i can send them to you & you post them up? otherwise one day ill get them up here.

found some cheap grilles on ebay, and 2 hoods for cheap. so that will save me some money. but insurance hasnt paid yet, so cant buy any parts!

good luck with your car, not going to be the same without your ls on your B-day. Well hopefully your car will be repaired

where the hell have you been? u havent been around in like 6 months, its carma, if u dont show ur fave around LVC ur car is gonna get :q:q:q:qed. nice to have u back tho, and sorry bout the ls

itsnotmydaddys said:
where the hell have you been? u havent been around in like 6 months, its carma, if u dont show ur fave around LVC ur car is gonna get :q:q:q:qed. nice to have u back tho, and sorry bout the ls

i didnt show up here cuz i hadnt had time at work to screw around lately. i've actually been WORKING!!!! unlike everyone else on here... :joke

i should definitely come by more often.

i have missed :V
i just got sick of the repeat questions from n00ds who dont search. like, "how do i clear out the headlight corners?" i mean, COME ON!?!!!! :slam

a tip to joey, make the SEARCH feature easier to read, put it in big, bold letters with bright yellow sunburst around it. apparently no one can find it.

sorry about your car luckie, or should i say, un-luckie :Bang sorry... i hope everything works out for you...

Sorry to hear about your car but the important thing is that you are OK, your can be repaired and, i agree now would be a good time to upgrade.

luckieleo said:
i didnt show up here cuz i hadnt had time at work to screw around lately. i've actually been WORKING!!!! unlike everyone else on here... :joke

i should definitely come by more often.

i have missed :V
i just got sick of the repeat questions from n00ds who dont search. like, "how do i clear out the headlight corners?" i mean, COME ON!?!!!! :slam

a tip to joey, make the SEARCH feature easier to read, put it in big, bold letters with bright yellow sunburst around it. apparently no one can find it.
TTTTT No excuse I work 60+ hours a week and Im here everyday!!!!
GEE guess I should say that I have a laptop in the LS with WIFI and I work IN my LS all Day dont get out untill I get Home!!LOL
J/K !!! sorry to hear about your BABE I hit someone the other day 15 miles an hour the b!tch stopped for no reason half way into the turn( she was almost straigh on the other road didnt do anything to my car and hers was already F***ed up so she said ok n/m have a nice day
lucky my could belive nothing to happen

Damn luckie.. that sucks sorry to hear that.. .kinda weird i kinda had the same thing happen to me but i was lucky enough not to have any damage at all no scratches or anything but i bumper tagged a ladie in front of me.. going about 30 mph you know just cruising.. watch a movie ..lol.. shut up i don't want to hear it.. lol just kidding... THEN i look up about 10 feet behind the ladie stopped turning left SLAMMMEEDD the brakes and well the brakes did their job i will tell you that. Just bumped the lady in front of me pulled over talked to her said sorry and she said no damage no problem so i got lucky there to.. So back to the movie.. lol

luckieleo said:
yeah, LUCKIE-LEO is right. and my b-day is monday. someone wanna buy me a new LS for my birthday!!?!?!
Can't afford to do that, but to quote the Beatles, Baby, you can drive my car... :D

Seriously, though, I'm sorry to hear about your adventures in collision repair. I can definitely sympathize with you--I had a three week stretch like that in my old '70 F100. It had gone almost 20 years with no body damage (my dad bought it new), then within three weeks I got hit three times. First in the driver's side fender, caving it in; then a gal in a poopbox mini pickup turned left across my path (then ran, of course), taking out part of the grille and the passenger side headlight; then I was making a left turn when an old man didn't see a stop sign and hit me in the passenger side just in front of the rear axle, knocking it out from under my truck. :mad: (Amazingly enough, even though it popped the driveshaft out of the tranny, it didn't kill the truck; I drove it for a few more years after that. I still have it sitting up behind the house, for one of those days when I get the time to restore it...)

Sounds like an lse Body kit is in your Future....:)
A good number of my customers used their insurance money to upgrade.
Give me an email if you are interested....
Jeremy

Members online

No members online now.
Back