And Neeeww N/A record holder.

Congrats on the new record! :Beer

Your sixty foot really made that run possible. ;)

Nice run Frank!

Awesome, what makes it more impressive is the low budget.

Very nice. :cool:

I've got to work on my 60' times to beat you. :eek:

And I'll be running street wheels/tires in the front. :(

Just curious why not ?? on my best run I had light wieghts on the front and had removed the passenger and back seat.

Just curious why not ?? on my best run I had light wieghts on the front and had removed the passenger and back seat.

I don't have skinny's that will clear my Brembo calipers. :(

I do have a plan, however. :cool:

I make all my runs in street trim. All seats in place. The only thing I do is remove the spare and jack.

Wish I could say the same. I could not find any used ET streets or hoosier quik times at swap meet but did find the M/T's. I know the streets or quiks would hook 100% the same so no biggie. Plus for 40 bucks could not go wrong.

13.09 is damn good. :yourock:

Do you think the car could go faster with you current setup or do feel that it has reached it's ET limit?

13.09 is damn good. :yourock:

Do you think the car could go faster with you current setup or do feel that it has reached it's ET limit?

I only got 3 runs in, in this configuration. Did not get to make alot of changes. I am striving for faster times hopefully in great air. All runs where above sea level.

That is sweet.

What was the altitude level and what kind of ET are you hoping for when everything is all worked out?

Do you have some kind of lightweight racing seat in place of the original seat(s)? in the 2nd video you posted you can see the silouhette of a tall back bucket seat with what is deffinetly not a factory headrest..also is that an air dam on the pass. front bumper that you made? if so that's a good idea.

Congrats on setting the bolt on record. We need one of you guys to get a 12 second bolt on pass...

Members online

No members online now.
Back