analog factory phone

Daviddc114

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
has anyone figured a way to get them to work? I know analog is not supported anymore, but im sure there is a way to hack it. I wonder if you hook up a 90s digital Motorola phone up to the cars factory kit if it will work???

Old technology. It's analog. Everything is digital now. That phone is is a paper weight now.

Not true, I got 80 bucks for my phone,cradle and cord on ebay last summer.

Functionality wise...Yes, it's a paper wieght. :D

Last edited:
Anything is possible; with enough money and enough time.????
don't know why anyone would want to, but probably split a digital open and gut the housing on the analog and slam the digital in it...then there are still the issues of functionality with integrating into the original audio mute functions, etc..... not to mention antenna and charging. :eek:;)
I'm guessing you were asking along going this route??? There is no hack with the phone; comparing apples and radishes (digital vs analog).
Now watch, some know-it-all will post here and say their is a hack!!!

Threw out the one that came with my '96 years ago. Shoulda kept it but was not thought it would be worth squat. I have plenty of old cell phones if someone if interested tho :rolleyes:

Threw out the one that came with my '96 years ago. Shoulda kept it but was not thought it would be worth squat. I have plenty of old cell phones if someone if interested tho :rolleyes:

The gen1's are the ones you throw away. Gen2's keep.

Members online

No members online now.
Back