Almost a fight....at the carwash!?!

I would seriously beat tha livin S**T out of you for saying something like this infront of me but that would never happen because cowards like you like to talk & run their little punk mouths from a safe place!

Pot, meet kettle.

I'm not getting involved with the whole racist or prejudice side of this conversation. I don't agree that simply because they speak spanish they are mexicans or illegal or anything like that, hence the reason I simply said they were spanish.

so consider yourself lucky that they did leave instead of continuing their stupidity.

Why should I consider myself lucky that they didn't beat me up? That quote just doesn't sit right with me. Should I consider myself lucky that 6 as*holes decided to harass me? None of this ever should have happened in the first place. And yea, I'm sure if they all woulda jumped me they woulda beat my ass, but I don't consider myself lucky for that not happening. Also, I could have easily called the cops immediately when the guy confronted me, when he threw the wand down, when he walked away to get his boys, when he threatened me, etc. I had plenty of opportunities before anything even remotely close to a fight broke out, but that's not my style. BTW, the police station is about 3 blocks from this car wash. ALSO, after he walked away and retrieved his friends and they all came and just kinda stared me down, they were far enough away for me to grab something in my car before they got close to me - even if they did decide to rush me. I had my golf clubs in the back seat and I was right next to the back door so I probably coulda grabbed one before they got to me - not saying this would save me, but woulda bought me some time and perhaps they woulda backed up and realized beating me up wasn't worth their time.

And yes, I finished washing my car and no, I didn't have to put extra quarters in.

they way you discribed your story we all thought you was face to face in a stair down like boxers do before a fight and you staired them down and the backed out, now you saying they where not even a arms length close to you and they was looking at you from afar so dont feel offended about what i said, it just means that cool heads took over and the situation was deffused before anything serius happened i give you alot of credit cuz if he would of snatched the spray hose from me i think i would of blacked out and smacked the dude but then my butt would off been kicked big time, im a big dude but i aint steven sagal lol... but the good thing is you didnt have to spend any more quarters i swear to you i think that timer goes tooooooooo fast one time i had a song playing in my car that was almost 4 min long and i started washing the car and i know i put 10 min worth of time in and the song lasted longer than the timer, that was the last time i went there.

It's really easy to talk a whole lot of s hit on the internet... As must as I hate to admit this, this thread needs some of petes e-thug demotivational posters.

It's really easy to talk a whole lot of s hit on the internet... As must as I hate to admit this, this thread needs some of petes e-thug demotivational posters.

since you asked. I'll just post a few for ya TDUB

america4.jpg

belts.jpg

crystal meth.jpg

they way you discribed your story we all thought you was face to face in a stair down like boxers do before a fight and you staired them down and the backed out

If you re-read my post, I was face to face with the one guy who owned the Ford Sport Trac w/ 22's. AFTER that, he walked away and got his friends. They all came and stood at the opening of the "stall" and all of em were saying how they were gonna beat my ass and shi*t like that. I just kept washing my car, smiling the whole time, and kinda ignoring them. When they didn't leave I told them (like I told the other guy) that I was gonna finish washing my car and them standing there isn't gonna stop me. I'm not trying to make myself out to be some tough guy or trying to say that I beat up 6 dudes - that WASN'T the idea - I just thought it was an amusing story so I'd share with other on this forum..and hey, I was in my Lincoln when it happened so that kinda ties in right? haha

And your right, car washes suck but it's a real pain to wash my car at home. I've had a few places show me I have 5 minutes left then just cut off. I remember one car wash I went to in Bloomsburg was all messed up. I picked the presoak and it was high pressure rinse...the spot free rinse was the soap, etc...needless to say, that was an adventure.

so we went from a fight or whatever the hell actually happening with what ever race they really were to a fight on the internet with your own forum brethren not even dealing with the original post..... real cool guys

And of course people like you dont need numbers to talk sh*t, just a keyboard.

Your Lincoln has huge chrome wheels,... ::bleh::

JWerner2 you sure his Lincoln has huge chrome wheels,

" y0 wat it dew dis be ma 2000 lincoln ls sittin 0n 22''z duBBz yaddidmean!!! yeee but anwyasy check 0ut da piiicz and let me kn0w wusssup!!! "

yeah, i suppose " 22"z duBBz yaddidmeans " are huge lol:shifty:

just cause they blair loud spanish music and think they own the world and have no respect for anyone else doesnt make them illegal i had legal ones living across the street up till 2 am blasting that and drinking i think all of them had been to jail a few times for it. all the homeowners (everyone within 6 houses in all directions of them) had talked to the land lord about it and she blew us off went to the city so when they got in trouble for it the cops would fine the land lord too suddenly they had to move lol

just cause they blair loud spanish music and think they own the world and have no respect for anyone else doesnt make them illegal i had legal ones living across the street up till 2 am blasting that and drinking i think all of them had been to jail a few times for it. all the homeowners (everyone within 6 houses in all directions of them) had talked to the land lord about it and she blew us off went to the city so when they got in trouble for it the cops would fine the land lord too suddenly they had to move lol

You're talking about me!!!

YouTube - Pitbull - Hotel Room ( Video Premerie )

YouTube - Pose - Daddy Yankee (Official Cartel version)

petes throw some of those girls my way party all night thats better then a bunch of drunk men lmao

petes throw some of those girls my way party all night thats better then a bunch of drunk men lmao

if they were'nt all being c*nts and get on my damn car to take pictures then I'd be good...think I need to find me some new girls if they gonna be this.....flaky! here's a few pictures of my EX that you might enjoy. She currently lives (now) a 109mile drive from my place so hard for her to get to me since she has no car and anytime I can find time to make the trip to see her she's got work or other things going on. Hard hard hard......plus she's picky about the camera and b*tches if not her way....

last picture I gotta laugh at cause everytime she wore those I thought "hulk smash" ;-)

112.jpg

CatherineWall.jpg

01-02-09_1124.jpg

bah only once she was one of those girls who made you wait but was willing to give you a hand or blow in the meantime. It's like waiting in line to get your damn happy meal and as you're waiting in line another server insistingly offering you a fry (and only one) as you slowly progress through the retarded line.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back