Almost a fight....at the carwash!?!

OP: Good job for standing your ground. Kudos.

Frog, I gotta agree with ya there. You have 5 douches comming up to you like that and they would have known I was armed. I will fight someone IF I ABSOLUTLY HAVE TO but will try and avoid it. I have been in a 3 on 1 fight and won but it freakin hurt for a week and I am a bit older now. A little Russian 9mm in someones face tends to make them shut the :q:q:q:q up. :D

my favorite is when people get all pissed off when you don't call Mexicans, Spanish people or Spanish Americans. I always tell them if your from Mexico your a Mexican, and if your from Spain your Spanish.

I wonder what he would have done if you just gave him a dumb look without any words and sprayed his ass with the hose and if he lunged at you just dodged him and kept spraying him.

I think painting its the way to go cause your not just covering something up.

I wonder what he would have done if you just gave him a dumb look without any words and sprayed his ass with the hose and if he lunged at you just dodged him and kept spraying him.

YYEEEESS!!! THat would be HAAAAALARIOUS!

*If you got your feathers ruffled over the word "messicans" or "wetbacks", I suggest you get the fork over it. If you don't know the difference between the two, you should listen to one of your comedic geniuses Like Carlos. He will explain it to you. He is hilarious.

Right on.:cool:

Now that would be funny as hell! :lol:

WTF?

Im pretty sure that part was meant for another thread:shifty:

As far as microfiber towels go, all kindsa ish will stick to em. About a year ago I spent around $60 on a bunch of towels and figured I'd have em for a while. I had most em for a few months until they got stuff on em and it wouldn't come off unless I spent hours picking each and every thing off. I recently spent $20 on 1 microfiber towel that is much thicker than my older ones and I love it. It was expensive, but it feels even softer and doesn't have the whole static thing goin on.

I have well over 100 mf's. All of them attract contaminants like mad. You just have to be very careful.

I also have dedicated mf's for each part of the detailing process. Ones for glass, ones for drying, ones for interior, ones for wheels, ones for engines, ones for polish removal, ones for wax removal, etc.

It's not just straight contamination you need to worry about. Cross contamination can kill a towel too.

Sorry to thread jack, but if anyone needds info about mf's, feel free to shoot me a pm, or ask the question in the detail section. There are a few detailers besides myself on the forum who would be happy to help.

And.... where do you buy a regular $20 microfiber? I mean, I have drying towels that cost that much (5 or 6 to be exact), is that what you're talking about?

yea pektel, its a drying towel. that's what i meant. I also have different towels for glass, wheels, paint, etc. I also recently got a bottle of Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer and so far I really like it...

It's not terrible, that's for sure. Especially for OTC product.

A couple of my favorite quick detailers are:

FK425, available at www.finishkareusa.com

Optimum Instant Detailer, www.obsessivedetail.com

Zymol Field Glaze, www.amazon.com

Another one that has been getting rave reviews is Duragloss Fast Clean and Shine. I"ve used Duragloss Aquawax, and have been very impressed. I use it quite a bit actually.

if they were so "bad" you wouldn't be writing this thread, you'd be in the hospital or worse.....I hate how people try to act all tough when they have 6 buddies with them....then if i blast one of them i'm the bad guy

Yep. That's Paul Dalton. He's a member of the detailing forum I'm on.

Does he overcharge? Probably. But he's an excellent marketer. His business is called Miracle Detail, and he's based in the UK. REcently, some rich dude flew Paul and his tools out to Tokyo to detail a couple of his Ferraris.

I'd want a bunch of cash if I were taking the risk of polishing vehicles that rare/expensive. I just read one of his writeups where he detailed one of teh new all carbon fiber editions of the Koenigsegg CCX. CCX-R I believe it was labeled.

It's not uncommon to get 1200-1500 for a full correction on a higher end vehicle.

The man does spectacular work!

Never tried applying paste wax by hand before. After I bought my Porter Cable I stopped buying paste wax all together.
Would love a couple OZ of that $10,000 stuff though!

Was it Zymol Royale that he used for that particular detail?

The beauty part of that wax (besides looking phenominal) is you get free refills for LIFE. Use it all you want, wax everybody's cars with it, and as long as you aren't doing it for profit, Zymol will refill your container as many times as you like.

The only one I'd realistically purchase is probably Zymol Vintage. About 2000 USD. Free refills on this one too.

Paul Dalton partnered with Swissvax to create Crystal Rock. No refills. 200mL jar for 1100.00USD.

I've applied waxes by hand before. A unique experience for sure. The one I really like using is Rubbish Boy's Original Edition (found at www.carnaubawaxshop.co.uk) It gives the Zymoll Vintage look, but less fussy, and only about 80.00USD + shipping.

To be honest, the city right next door is 20% Latino of some kind ( mostly Puerto Rican and Dominicans ) but if you were to drive around in that city all you see are minorities of some Latino background,... literally. So,.... that goes to show how many illegals do honestly live there being that they are all Latino but yet such a low record of them having residency. A mayor in a town a few miles or so away the other year kicked every one out that is not legal. Boy did that start some sh*t.

first off let im origanaly from NYC and now i live in philadelphia and im also hispanic so here is my 2 cents. all caribean, central and south american countries are latin the word hispanic started to be used when the latin comunity started lobbeying in goverment officials and the used the term hispanic to name the community (just like blacks now preffer to be called african american) they used this because the first island in the new world was the island of hespaniola wich is now the dominican republic (speaks spanish )and haiti (speaks french) now these dudes where jerks no doubt about that but what makes you think they where illigals and this may be shocking to know but if you are a illigal and you get arrested you dont get deported the police are not immagration agents, they are only certain locations in the US that police are given the executive power to act as immegration agents these are mostly small towns with a very small population with no immegration office in the town. now these jerks left and if they decided to jump you there is no way in hell that you will have time to call the cops a 1 minute beat down can couse alot of damage no one is that tough and they still had time to leave so consider yourself lucky that they did leave instead of continuing their stupidity. so guys dont think that illegals are scared of cops they are not, as long as they dont commit a crime higher than a missdameanor they wont even bother checking the imigration status with the immegration agency wich takes almost a week by the way. if you dont beleave me ask any cop or you can just google it lol....... but i must admit you stood your ground you have alot of cohones lol.... by the way did you get to finish washing your car and did you have to add more quarters lol.

So just because they speak Spanish they had to be Mexicans? It could've been Puerto Ricans, Cubans, etc.

You could've just left it at stupid people.

are you :q:q:q:qing serous ? this is what you find to complain about? way to add to the post. get a :q:q:q:qing life.

first off let im origanaly from NYC and now i live in philadelphia and im also hispanic so here is my 2 cents. all caribean, central and south american countries are latin the word hispanic started to be used when the latin comunity started lobbeying in goverment officials and the used the term hispanic to name the community (just like blacks now preffer to be called african american) they used this because the first island in the new world was the island of hespaniola wich is now the dominican republic (speaks spanish )and haiti (speaks french) now these dudes where jerks no doubt about that but what makes you think they where illigals and this may be shocking to know but if you are a illigal and you get arrested you dont get deported the police are not immagration agents, they are only certain locations in the US that police are given the executive power to act as immegration agents these are mostly small towns with a very small population with no immegration office in the town. now these jerks left and if they decided to jump you there is no way in hell that you will have time to call the cops a 1 minute beat down can couse alot of damage no one is that tough and they still had time to leave so consider yourself lucky that they did leave instead of continuing their stupidity. so guys dont think that illegals are scared of cops they are not, as long as they dont commit a crime higher than a missdameanor they wont even bother checking the imigration status with the immegration agency wich takes almost a week by the way. if you dont beleave me ask any cop or you can just google it lol....... but i must admit you stood your ground you have alot of cohones lol.... by the way did you get to finish washing your car and did you have to add more quarters lol.

Im confused. Did you find something wrong with my post?

I agree, the police will detain them for up to 78 hours or something and if immigration dont show they walk, same with people waiting to get transported to another state or county. If the county that wants them does not come within a certain amount of time those guys walk out. Now if you are in the south and we are dealing with Mexicans, they will hold them longer and make sure or at least try to make sure they get picked up. Other than that its a waist of the counties money they are picked up in to let them sit and eat free meals. And then you have the expenses of shipping them back.

But this mayor rounded up all the illegals not registered as residents in the city and booted them out of the city, said nothing about deportation.:)

Quit using Hispanic... Hispanic derives from Hispania(Spain). The Spaniards are an Aryan people with proud heritage and beatiful women. It is offensive to real Spaniards to associate them with disgusting brown skinned Spics.

I would seriously beat tha livin S**T out of you for saying something like this infront of me but that would never happen because cowards like you like to talk & run their little punk mouths from a safe place!

Members online

No members online now.
Back