All of you get a fuc*ing grip!

Write "for the good of the collective" on a $100 bill and mail it to me then.

Isn't that what America is about ... United States ... Not force to accept one way ... United ... right now we are divided ... Two sides have to move to gether not appart.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The point is "perfection" is impossible for human being to attain.
More perfect accepts the imperfection of human kind.

Uniting is a fine goal, but that isn't necessarily the same as blind compromise in the name of unity.

Social justice flies in the face of human nature. The history of more extreme ideologies bear that fact out. They weren't a failure of leads, but a systematic failure of ideology started at the most basic premise of every ideology; human nature. Those ideologies view human nature as a variable to be manipulated and perfected toward the end of an egalitarian utopia.

While more modern ideologies rooted in social justice are more modest in their goals, they still have the same fundamental flaws in ideology that are inherent in their policy prescriptions.

Classical Liberalism, specifically as the Framers enacted it, comforms very closely with human nature. It views human nature not as a variable, but as a constant around which all policy must focus. Far from attempting to achieve a utopian perfection, they were simply focused on giving people as much freedom as possible to achieve their own conception of a good life. That the Constitution they wrote has lasted for well over two centuries (an profound exception in history) is a testament to the truth inherent in their view of human nature and focus on it as an end and not a means to an end.

There is not a lot of room for principled compromise between those two discordant worldviews.

The point is "perfection" is impossible for human being to attain.
Unless your name is B. Hussein Obama, of course.
Oh no you didn't did you just call Thomas Jefferson a Poo Poo head
You're confusing the Declaration of Independence with the Constitution.

Go back to the car forum, mespock, the adults are talking. ;)

Social justice flies in the face of human nature. The history of more extreme ideologies bear that fact out. They weren't a failure of leads, but a systematic failure of ideology started at the most basic premise of every ideology; human nature. Those ideologies view human nature as a variable to be manipulated and perfected toward the end of an egalitarian utopia.

While more modern ideologies rooted in social justice are more modest in their goals, they still have the same fundamental flaws in ideology that are inherent in their policy prescriptions.

Classical Liberalism, specifically as the Framers enacted it, comforms very closely with human nature. It views human nature not as a variable, but as a constant around which all policy must focus. Far from attempting to achieve a utopian perfection, they were simply focused on giving people as much freedom as possible to achieve their own conception of a good life. That the Constitution they wrote has lasted for well over two centuries (an profound exception in history) is a testament to the truth inherent in their view of human nature and focus on it as an end and not a means to an end.

There is not a lot of room for principled compromise between those two discordant worldviews.

too many big words for me, i got sick of going to dictionary.com lmao

That card sucks man, if you got cards in your hand they are not killing your opponent.

I am of the mind that offense is the best defense.

Most of the gain life cards suck unless they are in some interesting combo. Replace that Ivory Tower with something that damages your opponent.

Moreover, if you have more than 4 cards in your hand think of all the resources you are not using to kill your opponent. That's 4 cards + the extra cards + the Ivory tower all giving you max 3 life per turn? How do you plan on killing your opponent?

The more I think about it, the more I think that Ivory Tower is the worst card in the game.

This is the card my current deck is centered around.
pic.php

That could overwhelm someone for sure, an army of creatures that don't tap.

Assuming you play a 60 card deck and there are 4 of those, what do you do when you don't draw the card? What do you do when someone just disenchants it?

A good tournament ready deck should end the game before that card becomes too much of a problem......

I just got a flashback of the 90s.

That could overwhelm someone for sure, an army of creatures that don't tap.

Assuming you play a 60 card deck and there are 4 of those, what do you do when you don't draw the card? What do you do when someone just disenchants it?
Here's the deck. I added Armour of Ascension to help against flyers.

Yeah, it's vulnerable to disenchants, that's why I have 4 Mobilization in the deck. :D

It's not good against control or heavy bruise/removal or lots of flyers, but it does still beat them sometimes.

It's not perfect, but I bet I win more than half of my games, and it wins without Mobilization quite often. As a matter of fact, I've won with just 2 plains before.

Often, when I play Armageddon, my opponent just concedes.

Yeah, FIND, it's not a tournament deck, but it is a lot of fun. I play online.

I used to play the game as a kid, a friend of mine keeps trying to get me to go online and play, he has a rediculously powerful deck.

ok first this is a good thread I come here to learn about my car not hear people that should be friends fight over nothing.Now more serious you can play the card game online I used to play but no one plays it now.

Go away, n00b! This is the Internet! It's serious business! :lol:

Now, if you want to learn about your car, hang out in the subforums dedicated to the car you drive. No one's forcing you to visit the Fight... errr. politics subforums.

Members online

No members online now.
Back