All of you get a fuc*ing grip!

Can someone explain what any of the post in this thread, after number #3, have to do with what the topic of the original post?
I have not seen one post in this thread where anyone owned up to posting offensive characterizations of a fellow forum member.
Discussing carrot cake makes no sense at all as to the subject of the original post.
Bob.

Duh!

We're famous for hijacking threads, here on LvC. Or have you not noticed this fact? :lol:

I'm pretty sure the purpose of this thread was not to have someone "own up" to any offensive characterizations of a fellow forum member.

Nah, it was about blowing steam.

I am growing tired of such intelligent peoiple behaving like babies. Taking cheap shots at each other and then crying about it.

Grow up people. Stop calling each other names - and stop crying about it when someone does.

Frog's calling people poo poo head again. Isn't anyone paying attention to this. Shouldn't some moderator being banning him?

No, no, Foxy. I said poo-poo head. Frog just said poo head. Let's get this straight. It may be that what I said was twice as bad as what Frog said!

KS

Frog's calling people poo poo head again. Isn't anyone paying attention to this. Shouldn't some moderator being banning him?

Not surprising how you would lie and distort the truth as usual;). Frog was obviously calling people apoo heads. Cammerfe was the one who suggested Poo-poo head.

Perhaps we should wait until Frog weighs in, it certainly appeared by his response to KS that poo poo was his original intent.

And if he does weigh in on the side of apoo head, perhaps we could get some insight on what apoo head is. I might want to use it when I reply to shag sometime ;)

i thought frog was calling someone a lowly convenience store clerk.

apu_logo.jpg

Infidel!!! oh, whoops - Abu is hindu.... hmmmm....

I meant to type "a poo" head. "poo head", "poo-poo head", same damned thing. But since I was typing from the absofrigginlutely craptastic iTampon... Errrr. Pad, the onscreen keyboard couldn't deal with my amazingly fat and short, stubby, man fingers.

Or, maybe I meant to type "Apu" head. The world may just never know and I'm not telling. No matter how many cookies you try to torture me with. (hint: macadamia nut cookies are good).

There was an original topic?

I thought Joey created this thread to blow off some steam and to allow us lowly users to act like little kids in here, so that we don't "soil" (no pun intended) other political threads...?

They talk politics in here? Damn .... Now there's a bunch of opinions .... I wonder who's "Right" ...:rolleyes:

I bet everyone agrees or at least can come to a mutual understanding and respect of the other's opinion. Or maybe they can compromise on come up with a joint solution so the majority's needs can be met or most everyone can be satisfied with the solution.

You won't see any mud slinging in here.. Poo Poo Face

Members online

No members online now.
Back