All I Want To Know Is How

Y'all ever see that BMW that hit the deer on the autobahn at 140?

I know it's not an epic thing, but pretty kewl, nonetheless!

attachment.jpg

deer+inside+BMW+engine.jpg

thought it was a fox?
but either way, holy cow.

It was a fox. Deer would have done significantly more damage

I agree, that deer wouldn't even look halfway :q:q:q:qed. Way more damage done, guarantee it.

That story has been on the Internet for years. When they removed the DEER it weighed 140 lbs. I have yet to see a fox quite that big :D

You can google "bmw hits deer 140" and read all you want about it.

thats chevy with the taraus on it is un :q:q:q:qing real lmfao. i cannot believe that truck wasnt doing a wheel stand down the road. some people should be pulled over, and shot dead right on the spot. its total :q:q:q:q tard morons like that, that poison this planet.

thats chevy with the taraus on it is un :q:q:q:qing real lmfao. i cannot believe that truck wasnt doing a wheel stand down the road. some people should be pulled over, and shot dead right on the spot. its total :q:q:q:q tard morons like that, that poison this planet.

Too funny. I had to keep looking at that pic thinking the same thing!

That story has been on the Internet for years. When they removed the DEER it weighed 140 lbs. I have yet to see a fox quite that big :D

You can google "bmw hits deer 140" and read all you want about it.

I did a ton of digging on it when I first saw it a couple years ago and found out it was a fox.

http://m.jalopnik.com/331850/bmw-320d-touring-turns-fox-into-hamburger-not-safe-for-weak-stomach

Pretty much all the other info is on car forums with the "deer" ranging from 80 to 150 lbs with 140 being most common. Speeds went up to 160.

Makes sense. I dunno, I read about once about 3 years ago and always thought it was a deer because all the stories were labeled "Deer".

Typical Internet fashion.....

Deer v/s Fox

"DRATTTTT" The internets lets shoot it!!
If you are the fellow who drives this particular BMW, you don't have to imagine anything, because this scenario played itself out recently and the fox who did the streaking did not live to tell his tale.

f-troop.jpg

Fox v/s Deer

I think it's too big for a fox myself - lots of stuff on the internets says it's a deer! -- You be the judge

DEER3.jpg

Members online

Back