All Eyes Have Got To See This!!!!

Oh please... Get a monitor witrh decent enough resolution and read the yellow text. It will make sense to you then... maybe.

Besides, I'm secure enough of my manhood to be able to display a picture of Dr. Phil. Goofy as he may be. You see, I have nothing to prove to anyone by putting up a picture of say a firearm, or god knows what else in order to make me feel secure about my "manliness". Are you secure enough to do so? Or are you the type who just hides behind criticism?

Oh please... Get a monitor witrh decent enough resolution and read the yellow text. It will make sense to you then... maybe.

Personally I love the avatar. Although everytime I see it I hear Dr. Phil reciting it in my head.

you could go in speaking in total ebonics

You are right on grammer but refering a wheel as "a rim" is ebonics. So, you, not considering rim as slang is just a weak arguing point.

I know this post is old but im new in the forum and got a kick out of this one.

Wheelrimzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Whee! OK, my freakin' turn!
Frogman- you ought to know that the French have a whole society of people that are dedicated to preserving the french language in its pure form.
I congratulate them on being precise and accurate in the way they express themselves through language. I've got better things to do!
As a person working daily in an engineering type of environment, I know the importance of conveying ideas accurately to prevent errors. But when I'm benchracing with my buds and suckin' down a couple coolies, slang has its place. My old hot rod truck is Holleyed, Malloried, comp cammed, hookered, B+M'd and runs slicker than two eels screwin' in a bucket of snot! So dere!
Ebonics is a whole 'nother matter..... who be you be do be talkin' 'bout den?
Not moi!

I worked in a tire shop for years and I cant rember a person ever trying to by just a rim and not the wheel. They mean the same thing
would you try
a:I would like to by a set of rims for my car
b: ok I have a nice set of wheels here that will fit
a: no I just want the rims not the wheels
b: oookkkk They sell them down the road at the wagon repair shop

Members online

No members online now.
Back