All Eyes Have Got To See This!!!!

The discussion is about calling a wheel by a specific part of the wheel (that being the rim). Not a grammar mistake that occurred after I ran my IE based spell check.

I thought that you were making the point because gramatically speaking...the rim refers to just the rim of the wheel instead of the whole wheel.
But im with Iancusp and 95Pred8r. Who really cares what you call it. Everyone here knows what it being talked about, if something like this gets your panties in a twist i cant imagine what would happen if something happened to REALLY piss you off.

dont refer to rims/wheels as 20s anymore either guys...that's a number or unit of measurement, not a RIM!!

lmao. RIMS RIMS RIMS RIMS RIMS RIMS RIMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ RIMS...lmao imgaine going into a big time shop and saying hey fella how much for those 24" wheels.. that makes me sound so cool.. i think i am to wheel up my continental lol.. word up son!!!.... who cares what you call it if i owned a shop most young people would come in calling them RIMS anyway. wait i cant sell you those rims try these wheels on for size lol... anyway i just felt like posting because this is funny 2 me.

Without a rim, there is no wheel. The tire would just come off. Look it up. here I did it for everyone.

Verb
rim, rimmed, rimming

to lick the anus of a partner as part of the sexual act. :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :gr_devil: :gr_devil: :hump: :hump:

Eh. It all comes out in the wash. Most of the older guys are more about performance and most of the younger kids nowadays are more about RimZ y0! and bling bling.

"Performance? Yeah, I gotz me some mad tyte performance, yo! Check it out! I gots my 24" Rims, my thumping stereo and yo! Check it out! My 12" screens in the trunk! I gots me 500 lbs worth of stereo gear! I got an intake an exhaust, but I'm still getting :q:q:q:qty mileage. But who cares, right? I be looking coo' rollin' down the strip on my 24' rimz and thump my stereo! Bitches dig that :q:q:q:q, y0!"

Unfotunately, you can't change a generations' language or state of mind.

Now I realize not every snot nosed youngster talks that way. But it has been my experience that most people with 20+ inch wheels thumping stereo and the like on their cars are nothing more than an attention whores.

I guess I am in the middle age group. I have 20s and performance mods. Say what you will about tvs, lambo doors, etc etc. I have all. When I go to car shows, I get the respect of elders and youngsters. Judges of all ages appreciate the work I have put into my car. There is such a thing as overdone, My car is borderline, but it is my show car and it serves its purpose well. And yes I like the attention. Kind of comes natural, I guess. Love competitions and having nice things.(varies by opinion). I have just come to the conclusion that the Ls is a small, heavy, semi luxurious, slow (even with stock wheels and no system), overpriced, under valued, out of market, discontinued (cant even get my floor mats from the dealer), poor quality car, AND I LOVE IT. As for the RIMS issue, come on, I deal with all types of people through out the day. The only thing certain in the world is change. That goes for speech too.

I'm with this guy...:rolleyes: up there....but um Frog Man? wouldn't adding superchargers and turbos and blowers take away more gas mileage than any wheel size....or most performance mods in general....YO! and not everyone who is into these things is so YO this Holmes and Yo that Biggy or bling bling "as you stated"...Im a metal head and I have a sweet LS on 20's and I blast deathcore from my LS I even want to cut my speakers up cause metal sounds even better that way and I leave my windows up cause I know others hate it and the last thing I want is attention cause attention also brings the fuzz..... I hate rap and I hate the way gangsters look at me in my LS cause Im not a G my self but that again, its a stereotype...not to start bashing each other on this thread as well but dont you think that is a bit to stereo typical? Oh sorry decibles5 but I do not agree with the doors tho....I just think they look disgusting on 4 doors but I do love em on 2 doors. Someone needs to figure out a suicide door for the LS like its Late great Grandpa.....This might be a bit to extreme for me but maybe even Lambo the rear the opposite direction....or the same, its just ....there seems to look like somethings missing with this conversion on 4 doors.

The rest of the non stereo typical stuff and the bashing on wheel size I do agree with frogman....and where does that name come from anyways????? do you keep cool things like dendrobates and stuff ( type of dart frog).

OH yeah........LOL...RIMS RIMS RIMS RIMS RIMS RIMZZZZZZ.......LOL........maybe we should call them rolling apparatus..sorry for going off the topic.

I'm with this guy...:rolleyes: up there....but um Frog Man? wouldn't adding superchargers and turbos and blowers take away more gas mileage than any wheel size....or most performance mods in general....

Shows how much you know about actual performance mods... 'nuff said about that.

ps. Superchargers and Blowers are the same damned thing. No, It's not like "wheels" and "rims". The Rims are part of the wheel, not the whell itself.

So a whell is different from a wheel!!!! Oh my god this changes everything in life what should we do!!!! NOOOOOOO!

I did know that idiot..to my understanding altho some older car enthusiast that got muscle cars call them BLOWERS and most newer car people cll them SC's or super chargers you realy must have been hurt in life I wasnt even trying to be a dick this time..... stupid. and how about my actual question what can you say about that Dr. Phill? Shows how much you know about what your even saying . Once again like I previously stated ...nothing but bashing from this guy......

at least rims dont sound as dumb as whells....whells whells whells whells whellzzzzzz

And "'nuff said about that. " tell me you aint trying to be Dr. Phill?

Are you arguing with me because you got butthurt over your silly door panels question, or are you arguing with me because you have nothing better to do?

Oh, and before you go picking on someone's typo, why don't you make sure your text is propely typed and spelled? A couple of sentence structure classes wouldn't hurt signing up for either.

You're right though. I really don't know jack about performance mods. You busted me. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'll go get some F1 style mirrors, some 20" rimZ and be cool like you...

Naaah! I'll stick to actually being able to GO fast, rather than just look fast.

First off I thought it was clear that the beef was left in the other thread and was trying to be nice, second off...I have been using the spell check provided and I dont pick on anyones spelling usually cause I have bad spelling myself...but if you deserve it I'm giving it to you..third I didn't say you know nothing about performance mods so yes I busted you...I said you dont even know what you are saying cause it made no sense at all nowhere in there did you say NO PERFORMANCE MODS DON'T USE MORE GAS. Or YES IT MAKES YOUR MILEAGE WORSE...I admit openly you probably know more than me about mods.....And why do you think that the mirrors and rims make a car look fast if the wheels are so bad on gas and everyone knows it, how does that make a car look fast? YOU SUCK AT LIFE...get over the fact you might be good with cars and I do respect that but YOU SUCK AT LIFE...Im right you are wrong and way off topic this is about "whells" and "rims" will you just admit this and stop the stupid ranting and raving?

Ranting and Raving? :rolleyes:

Go away!... Or I shall taunt you a second time!

/the frenchman.

:lol:

I didn't have to say most perfomance mods don't use more gas. It's a widely known fact.

Oh well. If you can't beat'em, join 'em...

Word, who's got some cool RimZ?

I just got out of the cellar [basement] and washed my hands in the faucet [sink], and was on my way out to the porch [deck] but decided to stop and read this thread instead. :shifty:

In case your interested I always say what's in the brackets :rolleyes:

My "chuck wagon" does just fine, thank you very much.

Barrel Springs Rd.jpg

Snapshot 2007-03-14 16-24-49.jpg

nice chuck wagon now go wash it lmao....and make sure you clean the RIMZ..oops i meant WHEELZZZZ!!!...good looking truck damn i miss working at Leif Johnson Ford i got to drive those trucks every day WOAA!!izzzz me lol...

Rims, Wheels, what difference does it make? I think 99% of the people will know what your talking about anyway.

On a another subject : Why would anyone in their right mind have a Picture of Dr Phil when they post?! Maybe, just maybe I could understand if it were a little lady posting, but a male, no f!@#king way!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back