Air Suspension Compressor relay

MarkOfDeath

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok over the week my compressor failed and didnt even turn on. So trying to figure it out I checked the fuse and its good, so then I tested the compressor itself by manualy turning it on, so it turn on so Im guessing by looking at my Factory Lincoln electrical and vacuum manual, it would be the air suspension compressor relay

but were do i go about buying one it says base part number is 3C072

Many places online have them. I paid 80 bucks from ford for my replacment. Hell, you could try salvage yards...........What part of Illinois are you located? I know where a coupel of wrecked marks are setting.

CALL MAX.....man, how many times do I have to say this........CALL MAX!!!!!!!!1-800-866-1520 ext. 236 and tell him what you need....he MAY be there today (Saturday) :Beer

I think that you are on the right track. It sounds to me, that it is probably the compressor relay. If that is the case, I agree with 1wykdmk8, Five Star Ford is more than likely your best bet for the relay. If you have any further problems please let me know and I will do my best to help.

Thanks,
Strutmasters Team

relay

Hi

The relay for the compressor is a F3LY-2C013-A I do stock and sell a few of these and the retail is $103.33 and LVC cost is $77.50. LVC GOLD members get upgraded freight free!! I could not find any reference to a 3C072 though.
Thank you all for the good recommendation

MarkOfDeath said:
Ok over the week my compressor failed and didnt even turn on. So trying to figure it out I checked the fuse and its good, so then I tested the compressor itself by manualy turning it on, so it turn on so Im guessing by looking at my Factory Lincoln electrical and vacuum manual, it would be the air suspension compressor relay

but were do i go about buying one it says base part number is 3C072

Members online

No members online now.
Back