Air Ride suspension and Firing order

PhatAzzMarkVIII

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, im new here and my names Bart. I have a 94 Lincoln Mark VIII that i bought from my parents back in August. It has had all new suspension put in it and and all kinds of other work done. I just recently put in a brand new Jasper motor in it becuase the other one started knocking real badly and the crank was going bad. Ive got the motor installed and i have two problems. I cant get the thing to idle right. Ive tried 4 dif coil packs and i set the wires up to the other 93 Mark VIII i have. The plugs and wires are new and so are the coil packs. Ive looked at all the hoses and stuff and they are all connected...all the wires are too...I just cant figure out why its just idling rough like crazy...and it just sputters at idle...ranging 400-600 RPM's. Other than that problem...when i put in the motor, now my air compressor doesnt work and the suspension wont pump up, i didnt unplug anything from it or from the suspension. I just cant figure out why its not pumping up. The only other problem i have is i dont have the money to take it to the dealership. I am open to any and all suggestions.
Thanks A lot,
Bart Wagner

See if this helps just to be sure...

plugwires.jpg

:W

Thanx man, i was looking for something of that sort...im going to try it tomorrow and hopefully it all works out..thanx again

Members online

No members online now.
Back