Air Ride message. Delete?

I have not done this myself, but on another Mark site. " cut the green wire with yellow stripe" on the air ride module.

Screenshot_20220725-182334_Gallery.jpg

Its on the passenger side. Behind the kick panel, or just above where the carpet ends up under the dash.

Took a while to find it in my 97 EVTM. Connector 204 pin 1 Dark Green w/yellow line bat power circuit 418 includes pin 21 right behind Dark Green w/yellow line bat power. So that looks like power to the Suspension EVO Steering Module. You could pull fuse 13 60a to the compressor relay under the hood or fuse 4 15a which appears to supply power to the control module pictured above which will effect your power steering effort. I think I would start with fuse 13 to see what you get. Pay attention to your power steering effort to determine if you can live without it and how it effects high speed driving.

I cut the green with yellow as pictured above when I did the coil spring swap in and the car now has no electronic evidence of air ride. Just like it was never there.

Keep in mind, the air suspension module does more than just the suspension…..as it handles the power steering assist. Because of this, you’ll want to cancel the susp. light, but leave the suspension switch ON. There’s 2 connectors on the module. A gray one & a black one. The wire you want to cut is on the GRAY connector and it’s the GREEN with a LIGHT GREEN stripe. It is the 2nd from the end on the bottom row(top is the release button) Hopefully the image will show up.

A3581483-EE26-4347-95D3-20FB83307D70.jpeg

For 97 that is pin 12 on susp EVO module, circuit 419 DG/LG to Pin 22 on connector 208 of the message center. Thanks Eddie.

Members online

No members online now.
Back