Air Ride Anyone??

Reaction score
Looking for some kind of air ride for my 2000 LS struts,bags something.Please help,here are some pics of my car.:confused:

IMG_0260.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0257.JPG

IMG_0233.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

IMG_0239.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

god everytime i see your car (which is every 3months or so) i fall more and more in love with it

I believe there are 2 ls's with air bags in cardomain, you might wanna try contacting them, good luck BTW: do your wheels have a 35mm offset? and how many iches did you lower it? Thanks.

how did you get the doors like that? how much did it run?

thanks

here's one outta houston but i don't know who did the work. it was supposedly sold and isn't around this area anymore, i used to see it on the road all the time.

ls.jpg

air ride

thanks guys for your help but still looking for some more input.I went on cardomian to become a member but they don't NJ on member form so it won't let me in and i don't know anybody elses zip code.

push for air ride LS

hey guys and girls,i've been talking to Chase a guy from air ride tech and he also as a 2000 ls.His pushing his boss to come up with a kit to bag or air stut are LS's,so everybody start sending those e-mails and making phone calls, lets keep the presure on.

rallyacres@comcast.net said:
hey guys and girls,i've been talking to Chase a guy from air ride tech and he also as a 2000 ls.His pushing his boss to come up with a kit to bag or air stut are LS's,so everybody start sending those e-mails and making phone calls, lets keep the presure on.
:yourock: That is very cool I hope it comes to pass (already sent a email!)

the hinge system is a bolt-on for $900
shaving the door handles, ...etc - lots more $

rallyacres@comcast.net said:

yo post his e-mail, i will send him a message.

Sorry i imight be a little green on this but how do you get in the car if the batt. dies? is there some kind of latch or something in case that does happen? i only ask because i was thinking of doing the doors on my LSC but all the VM's (<--- dead end no call back)i left and searched all the sites but none gave an answer,

2,200 installed for lambo's? dayumm.. steep.. what hinge kit?

as far as air ride.. i know someone on cardomain that bagged his lincoln, he ordered his stuf on line.. where do u live? u can check my car domain (same nick as this one) and see his message to me and ask em there

I had air ride on my last car and was planning on getting the same kit for the ls...they do make one, check www.aimind.com they start at like 1900

here is the page, towards the top they have the Front strut/sleeves for 799.99 Down a little is the rear struts and sleeves 799.99

I have been looking for a long time for this, and this is something I will be doing soon, the wheels are in motion, keep an eye out for my car.

Hey...check out the pics of my car on cardomain.com (lsquire is my name); there are some pics of my LS on bags...I can let you know exactly where I got everything, and the great part about this is that I live in NJ!!! And by the way...your $hit is bangin! I gotta know where you got those grills, they are ridiculous. Also...love how you shaved the lights out of the trunk...Email or IM me at grease17rm@aol.com and I'll give you all the info on the bags....allright later man

Members online

No members online now.
Back