Air bag light???

lincolnlsman

LVC Member
Reaction score
OK in my 00 ls v8 my air bag light came on so i took it to work (oreilly auto parts) and pulled the code and it was drivers side air bag high resistance kinda blew it off for a while till today a guy came in and said he needed a under the seat wiring harness and i asked him what for what car he says 2000 Lincoln ls and of corse we dont have them but i asked him what it was doing and told him that i have an ls too he said the wires under the seat from going back and forth broke he cut and but connected back together and air bag light went out never took the time to post it on here to see what every one thought till this happened today. sooooo anyone have a fix for this or call 5starford and sey what they say???????????????

Replace wire harness or fix the break.

Why don't you call Max at Five Star Ford?

My air bag light has been on too. I have known of this fix but haven't even looked yet. What causes the wire to break????

When I got home after work tonight, I went ahead and looked under the seat and of course the wire wasn't broken. Man, that blows chunks, I was hoping it would be easy!!:rolleyes:

My cruise doesn't work and the left horn button doesn't either. The stereo controls work fine and the guy I bought the car from said he had had the clockspring replaced. Wonder if it was a bad install or already malfunctioning again causing this bag light.

Members online

Back