aint she a beauty?!

PunkRockLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-lincoln-ls-customized_W0QQitemZ130307204570QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item1e56ea25da&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65:3|39:1|240:1318#ht_500wt_891

Gotta love that custom chrome! :D

and a slap shifter.

I wonder if ebay's buyer protection plan will send someone to bitch slap you after bidding on this car.

i cant stand when people put badges right there behind the front wheel, it doesnt fit the LS at all. i cant think of any car that it actually looks good on. especially when the badge says your rim size.

i cant stand when people put badges right there behind the front wheel, it doesnt fit the LS at all. i cant think of any car that it actually looks good on. especially when the badge says your rim size.

early LS's came with an emblem behind the front tire

i know mine has one, im refering to ones that arent already put on by the factory. and it makes it worse when there is a factory badge and then a huge stick-on one that people stick on. just look ugly in my opinion

I dunno... some look pretty good:

IMG_5845.jpg

IMG_6172.jpg

i remember that guy from car domain lol

too bad that isn't purple fanta in the car :-D

Future note to all LVC members:

Please refrain from giving an opportunity for pektel to postwhore his car. This has been a pandemic ever since he first put wax on his car. That is all. Thank you. :p

Please refrain from giving an opportunity for pektel to postwhore his car. This has been a pandemic ever since he first put wax on his car. That is all. Thank you. :p

his car is like the Herpes on the LVC group...it just shows up unexpectedly and there's no way you can get rid of it beyond rubbing cream on it or just ignoring it..... :p

his car is like the Herpes on the LVC group...it just shows up unexpectedly and there's no way you can get rid of it beyond rubbing cream on it or just ignoring it..... :p

I think that is a different pete, you know the one that i am talking about, the one with the gay socks on his wheels :cool:

Dude, I postwhore a LOT of pics. not just my car. There was even a term coined by another member here... "pektel post". Because I tend to post a bunch of pics with my posts.

You're just jealous because I have a car :p

I wouldn't call him jealous. I think he's tired of seeing those ugly wheels on your car. You need to send those to me.:D

Damn, that must be it. I suppose I should go box them up...

And I thought that I am the only one postwhoring my car...

Thanks man, but hey look at you man you have even more posts than that very "sensible" Peterpen guy.

Members online

No members online now.
Back