After 2 weeks of sitting, look at how slammed it was

The Rev

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
After I put together the drivers side of my front end. I'm giving up on the other side, I've got the use of the Buick and I'm on vacation, time to enjoy my summer!

It sat for 2 weeks, I let (accidentally) a little air out of the drivers side bag too, but now it's back to normal.

100_3289.JPG

i'd say you have a leak in a front strut, even after 2 weeks it shouldnt drop if there isnt a leak, my 97 sat for a month and a half when i had it and when i came back home the rear had sagged maybe an inch or so, but the front was perfect, i changed the rear bags, never fell again.

Hey thats what mine looks like right now. I have the new struts but I'm afraid to start it up cause last time the compresser was making funny noises.

Weather permitting the new struts go in tomorrow.

Hey thats what mine looks like right now. I have the new struts but I'm afraid to start it up cause last time the compresser was making funny noises.

Weather permitting the new struts go in tomorrow.

sounds like you should change the compressor too, if its that noisy its pretty well at the end of its life, a compressor in good shape should barely be heard.

I have a leaking air hose at the compressor on my 95 I've turned off my air ride for about 2 weeks now.. Stays up nice.

I'm wondering if it's not an o-ring inside the dryer as that is where the leak seems to be coming from. Lines go in far enough but still a slight leak there. Leak stops after the compressor shuts off. Going to play with it again tomorrow.

I finagled the solenoid a little to get the uca bolt out (still had flag on it d'oh). I tightened it back up and I'm assuming (hoping) thats why. If it is a leak I have an excuse to get a lowered conversion kit hehe

mine drops in the rear when it's really cold. i'm sure it's a stiff o-ring, takes it about 18 hours to drop.

mine drops from the rear sometimes. it dosent do all the time. it takes about 2 days to drop all the way.

Ahh, I remember those days, nothing like the joy of a MKVIII air ride. My springs ain't let me down yet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back