Actual Supercharger build thread.. Pics inside..

Thanks mang

Looking good! You should check out Firestone or discount tire stores. They are now selling tires on credit, you have to apply with them, and if you pay it in 6months you don't get charged interest

Thanks

Real dumb question but does firestone sell other brands and are the prices competitive? I don't have a discount tire close, but I dont have a discount tire. And man, that is an excellent idea.. :Beer

I don't know if they are price competitive. By that do you mean that they will match or beat any price out there? They don't sell hankooks, I got my nittos from them. They sell falken, their performance brand firehawk and some other brands, enough to make a good choice

I meant more along the line of them charging 180 a tire when I can get it for 130.. but ill call them up and see what they can do for me

We-ill, I ordered the tires.. Hankook Ventus V4.. From Tire Rack.. I went down to the local tire shop and asked for prices and just for the backs was 1400! :eek: So anyways, I should have them by the 7th of June.. WOOP WOOP!!! :D

Lookin' Primo, Fast!

So, was that $350 a pop for the tires? That's insane! I wasn't initially keen on going with a Korean tire, but I love my Hankook's. So far, they've been great!

I was going to update.. the rears were backordered for three months so I ended up going with general g-maxs.. total shipped price was 712.. not too awfully bad.. :)

A pic of the Linc out and the angels, hids, and tinted turns..

100MEDIA_IMAG0096.jpg

Very nice. If you find a LSE grill (gen 2) for cheap, you should get it. It will look great on your ride.

Jaguar-XJ8-Drive-Belt-Components-Parts-Diagram.png
i dont know much about adding a SC to the 3.9 v8. i guess my question would be. is it posible to find a jag 4.0 and use the whole belt/belts system off the jag 4.0? on the 3.9

I am now running with this guys idea.. I need the lower crank pulley.. the rest I can find on the internet.. anyone know where?

Looks great man. And off subject but while I'm here I think your 20s look great. I don't feel the tire size is too off at all those exclaims are just beasty ass tires

Thanks.. they have a treadwear of 480 so they're going to be beefy.. they are the new general g-maxs and I really like them.. I'll try to get a good cam soon.. I know I'm getting a dslr for my birthday..

I found that one and another but 282 is over half I paid for the sc! Lol. I'll have to do it though..

Also, it came in the mail today but my dad was too "busy" to pick it up from the post office.. :(

I found that one and another but 282 is over half I paid for the sc! Lol. I'll have to do it though..

Also, it came in the mail today but my dad was too "busy" to pick it up from the post office.. :(

Tell him your too busy on Fathers day to spend it with him lulz j/p

Members online

No members online now.
Back