ACTUAL LS Roof Spoiler Group Buy!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Heres the scoop. 10-19 members, the price is $129. Free shipping. 20 or more $119. Free shipping. Shipping is only free in the continental United States.:( The roof spoilers will NOT be painted. If you are seriously interested in doing this, list your name below. What I mean by "serious". You have the money and are ready to spend it.:)

1. RollinLS

lincoln_LS_Roof_wing_400_zpsd59c90fb.jpg

lincoln_LS_Roof_wing_600_zps24c63e41.jpg

lincoln_LS_Roof_wing_100_zps0eb4c1ea.jpg

lincoln_LS_Roof_wing_200_zpsf7271f50.jpg

lincoln_LS_Roof_wing_300_zpsa26af4e8.jpg

Last edited:
This is for the spec of the one in the other thread with no changes right?

This is for the spec of the one in the other thread with no changes right?

Currect sir. Added pictures. So everyone know exactly what style we are purchasing.:) Miara kinda handed the ball off. I took it. Sent a PM about the item. Got a reply. So this will happen, IF we get enough members to buy. We all agree. $150 is to much. But a group buy.;) Gets it to a price range. We all like.:)

1. RollinLS
2. Soundwaves454
3. T-Money
4. Manoli
5. Hinzy

1. RollinLS
2. Soundwaves454
3. T-Money
4. Manoli
5. Hinzy
6. Alzimme

Heres the scoop. 10-19 members, the price is $129. Free shipping. 20 or more $119. Free shipping. Shipping is only free in the continental United States.:( The roof spoilers will NOT be painted. If you are seriously interested in doing this, list your name below. What I mean by "serious". You have the money and are ready to spend it.:)

1. RollinLS

what if we get more than 20 members? :rolleyes:

1. RollinLS

what if we get more than 20 members? :rolleyes: anyway possible we can get err down to 100 straight?

Can somebody Photoshop the roof of the car black with the spoiler black as well the weather stripping makes it look off

what if we get more than 20 members? :rolleyes: anyway possible we can get err down to 100 straight?

20 or more $119: We would probably need over 50 to get for $100.

Last edited:
20 or more $119: We would probably need over 50 to get for $100.

it might be possible:D
anyways what how do you guys think this would look on a silver ls with a ww 3 pieace wing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Motivation, maybe?

It looks out of place due to it not being painted. Im happy with the quality of the product. Weight maybe 5-8lbs.

It sits pretty snug to the weather strip. Dont mind the tape sticking out, happened when i slid the spoiler up.

Its not perfectly placed in the pics

CAM00401.jpg

CAM00402.jpg

CAM00403.jpg

CAM00404.jpg

CAM00406.jpg

CAM00407.jpg

PicsArt_1360177441971.jpg

Rollin's pics helped, esp with it being on a similar car to mine. Count me in.

1. RollinLS
2. Soundwaves454
3. T-Money
4. Manoli
5. Hinzy
6. Alzimme
7. Dhillon02LSE
8. Rodewaryer

dNyce, thank you posting the pictures. That really helps.

Almost there. Question, do we hold for 20? Get them for $119:)

1. RollinLS
2. Soundwaves454
3. T-Money
4. Manoli
5. Hinzy
6. Alzimme
7. Dhillon02LSE
8. Rodewaryer
9.iivan

see how this would look with a ww kit on my ls

I may have to pull out from the group buy gentleman :( I had an unfortunate thing happy to my LS last week and have to get some stuff painted.

I am still purchasing the roof spoiler but i am going to buy it sometime this week, It makes sense to have the roof spoiler painted while my car is already getting some work done.

Sorry I could not hold out for the group buy.

I may have to pull out from the group buy gentleman :( I had an unfortunate thing happy to my LS last week and have to get some stuff painted.

I am still purchasing the roof spoiler but i am going to buy it sometime this week, It makes sense to have the roof spoiler painted while my car is already getting some work done.

Sorry I could not hold out for the group buy.

Hold up.

Who is ready right now? Reason I ask. I might purchase 2. That would give us 10. Let see if I can the seller to do 2 different group buys of 10 at $124 each. I am out of town. I can contact the seller Thursday morning.

Members online

No members online now.
Back