ABS module wiring

chris

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I blew the left front tire last night and it ate all the wiring and fender liner around it. The only thing I can't figure out from the junk 97 I took the wiring harness from is where the wires go on the ABS module. It snatched three wires off and I don't know where they go. I managed to fix fhe height sensor wiring and the lights on that side and reach the cruise actuator and hood release. The other problem I have is the odometer shows dashes and the speedometer doesn't move. Is that somehow involved with the ABS as well. So if anyone has the pinout for that I would appreciate it. Or if you know anything about About why the speedo doesn't work. Thanks

Last edited:
Actually, it's probably not the sensor if the wires are pulled out. It's not receiving what it needs, so it's not outputting what it should.

I hear what you're saying but I need to know where the wires go in the connector on the module. It pulled out three of the four spade terminals out of the connector. It broke one wire off at th small pin but I think I can figures out how to depin the connector if I try hard enough. Thanks for be input. I would search cut the wiring diagram myself but I just moved don't have Internet yet and doing this on an iPhone is fairly challenging.

Mine isn't a module problem I need to know where the wires go. I can't upload a picture from my phone but I can text the picture of what I'm talking about if that would help. My number is 401 203 9092 you can text me for the pics. I'm going oh there to splice the corner lights in right now. But I'll have the phone with me.

Is there anything in the left front that would cause the ac compressor to not come on? The AC worked flawlessly before the blowout but now the compressor won't kick on. Sorry I'm asking so many stupid questions but it's been a bad weekend so far.

I got the AC working found another blown fuse. But I sti have an ABS and traction control light. Hope I just need to fix a wire or something easy. I don't really care if they work or not but the lights are driving me nuts.

Members online

Back