ABS bleed procedure interrupted

Lincoln LS

1. smegun

smegun Well-Known LVC Member

im having trouble running the ABS bleed procedure quits after first command to depress brake pedal *interrupted

when running the onboard tests the ABS test passes for connections ...all my tests pass except for P1000 but something must be up with running the bleed tool for it to dump and give me a red xbox saying * test interrupted (first request to depress the pedal )

there is a point you have to be ready bleeding the system that is bleeder open to perform

flashing traction control light solved by simply running
    - Calibrate Yaw Rate / Lateral Acceleration Sensor
    - Calibrate Brake Booster / Steering Angle Sensor

when i look into the programming section i get very little options to change wondering if im supposed to see more options only two modules have associated cfg files with the same name when backing them up all i get is what appears to be strategy numbers
    using forscan 2.3.5 your saying 2.3.29 is better ? i got a gen1 LS sport with a 3.9 my forscan temporarily licensed

2. BlacksonAudio

BlacksonAudio Active LVC Member

It won’t work. Been trying for 2 years

3. smegun

wondering if forscan needs a adaptor for the adaptor like often equip adapters have a couple data lines swapped like d+ and d- are reversed do they need an adapter for the adapter .... koeo koer the software steps you through but errors result u codes alot maybe there not taking into consideration a technique like pats turning the key on and off a lot like fdrs or somthing ford might be doing to get past or excepting coding might have to take it to ford

disconnnect my abs unit to see if i got oxidation you got a gen 1 post me some screen shots the demo shows a similar condundrum with a 2002 demo vehicle program section

4. joegr

joegr Dedicated LVC Member

I think the Forscan just doesn't support the bleeding feature on the 1st gen LS.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • smegun

just spits it out interrupted ? ,..... looking for another program ........ leaves you with little confidence ....... im on my third obd2 device i got the EX most recently

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    • smegun

another program g-2 starts with turn ignition to position 2..................??