a little fun in the LS

Haha those were some pretty slow donuts but looked like fun, can't wait til my tires get low too.

Btw what temp HID's are those? 6k?

yea 6k HIDS. unfortunatly thats all the LS could muster, maybe if i did that lsd swap i could get both wheels going. The LS could be gone in a month or so for something that could do much better than that but we will see. im waiting for a video like that from someone who will remain nameless that has 4.10s...... :D

NIIIIIIIICE:cool: I heard that magnaflow special sounding off. How does it sound inside w/o the res?

P.S. Beautiful car:D

Hmmm.....You wouldn't happen to be talking about someone from this site with an all black LS with 4.10's:shifty:

Yea that might be him, i think hes got these shiny 20's tho, ill keep my eyes open.

NIIIIIIIICE:cool: I heard that magnaflow special sounding off. How does it sound inside w/o the res?

P.S. Beautiful car:D

Thanks alot!
It sounds nice inside the car, not annoying in the least. Cruising you know the car has an exhaust system but it does not bother me at all or drone. With our small displacement, Ill venture to say its a "luxurious" sound with the magnaflows lol. definetly not a mustang. However, at WOT its very noticable, but sometimes i think i can hear my intake over the exhaust lol.

:cool: NOOOOOOOOB...What does WOT mean? And I know what you mean about the intake. When I lay on the throttle, I can hear the intake over the exhaust. I just got my custom Magnaflow system put on a little while ago. Thinking of deleting the resonators.

Oooooohhhhhh. Gotcha=] I need to have my pipes re-done, they bent the new pipe exactly like the magnaflow system is, but they used the same size as the stock pipe. It still sings tho. Just want a more aggressive sound.:rolleyes:

I felt the same way. The day after I got the Magnaflow Exaust, I took it back get rid of the resonators. Now if we could only kill that '03+ park and neutral rev limiter :)

Trust me, I know about the Limiter. They are in all of the LS's as far as I know:shifty:

I felt the same way. The day after I got the Magnaflow Exaust, I took it back get rid of the resonators. Now if we could only kill that '03+ park and neutral rev limiter :)

if you check out my exhaust vid on youtube, i have the rev limiter removed via the Xcal 2. It is prob one of the best performance mods ive done to my LS. got rid of the Gen1 SST startin in 2nd too. now i start in 1st :)

Yea but you guys with the first Gen can remove it, as you did. I have Xcal 3 and Rev limiter wont budge. :)

really? thats strange. as far as i know it should let you do it, ask your tuner if he can send you a new tune with the rev limiter removed, for some reason you may not be able to change it yourself by using the user-adjustable options on the xcal 3.

Just want a more aggressive sound.
Hook up a set of dumps right behind the cats. :D

Nice donuts, next time hit the brakes a little while you're doing that and it'll help slide some torque from the wheel that's spinning over to the one that's not.

Sweet Sound out of those mufflers...

Members online

Back