A/C woes

9_8_L_S_C

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
On a 98 lsc-no leaks in a/c -clutch turns freely by hand but will now kick on-fan will not kick on-fan works when jumped-no blown fuses-any ideas-its getting hot in here:(

Which part dont you understand?The A/C system has no leaks,the compresser clutch turns freely by hand but will not engage with A/C turned on.The electric fan works when directly connected to power but now when A/C in on or at all.There are no blown fuse's.Any ideas?

look around for VRCM it controls the cooling fan and the ac, others have had some probs with them going out, im not too familiar with them

I looked for it from where others said it would be,but have had no luck.Anybody have a diagram where this part is and if there is a way to test it,and how much the cost would be?

no wonder, its missing!! honestly i have no experience with these, i just know what ive read here

The module is next to the air suspension compressor on a gen 2. No idea how to test it - have a search on here. If you need another, jamie97lsc probably has some.

is that what that is lolol see im not always all knowing, especially since fords tech site isnt firefox friendly :mad:

Which part dont you understand?The A/C system has no leaks,the compresser clutch turns freely by hand but will not engage with A/C turned on.The electric fan works when directly connected to power but now when A/C in on or at all.There are no blown fuse's.Any ideas?

now i see, commas and periods help

Members online

Back