98 mark part out

zmt325

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
see anything you need?

my paypal is zmt325@yahoo.com I like money

engine and trans are going in another car of mine.

640.jpg

638.jpg

637.jpg

636.jpg

633.jpg

634.jpg

027-2.jpg

call dibs on thread and pm me.

Last edited:
006-5.jpg

008-6.jpg

004-4.jpg

005-6.jpg

002-5.jpg

two small chips no cracks

to the guy thst pmed me about the shifter. it is minty

I'll give you $20 shipped for the cargo net and mounting pieces. It fits perfectly inside of a small flat rate box. I sold the one out of the parts car and didn't even think about my own car. lol.

I'll give you $20 shipped for the cargo net and mounting pieces. It fits perfectly inside of a small flat rate box. I sold the one out of the parts car and didn't even think about my own car. lol.

you pay shipping and sold pm me your info

do you have the front seats or are they gone I'm looking for a heating element for the driver side. That radio surround is in the same shape as mine I'll have to pass on it for now.

do you have the front seats or are they gone I'm looking for a heating element for the driver side. That radio surround is in the same shape as mine I'll have to pass on it for now.

contact cadillacman for the seats he has them.

You've got a deal on the net. I'll pm you my address and you can PM me your paypal. :D

headlight switch / sold / shipping on monday

all tail lights / still available $100 gets all 3 pieces

cargo net / sold /payment received/ shipping on monday

grille given away / shipping on monday

Last edited:
just spoke with the P.O. the balast is no bueno. so I am willing to part out the rear tails

the abs sensors should be good. $40 each 70 for the pair

how much for the driver and passenger mirrors?

are the two mirros still there and how much shipped to 60060. Also interested inthe neon section even with a bad ballast. PM me with prices.

Members online

Back