98 black on black 4 sale bad motor

Icedphoenix

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
hey guys well i have a 98 black on black straight body real good interior 149k good tranny know it sounds like a bad wrap but had the oil filter adapter gasket blow out vilantly and blew all the oil out on the highway and none of the dummy lights came on in time to save the motor shut it off as soon as the lights came on coasted to a stop towed to the shop and now has a knock on the right bank and has very little power did drive it home and it still starts and runs just knocks and no power wondering if anyone here who parts these out would be interested in it as my city code wont allow me to do it here so if interested hit me up wheels are off and on a diff car have 10 spoke chromes also has new rear bags full custom exaust with dumps supper 44 flows x pipe corvette corsa tips that are stock shaped for the cut outs in the bumper but larger then stock and a ray switch car also has a moon roof all acceries work on the car the only thing bad was the ash tray didnt stay shut and the little light on the inside of the driver door was missing the red lense the grill is a little messed up and the front bumper has a scuff on it pm me if interested.

photo.jpg

Members online

Back