97 Mark VIII Owners Guide "Commercial"

Not from this year. Havent seen this video posted here since x-mas.

hey K.B.R. Thanks for posting BTW

I never see any Mark VIII's in my travels through Riverside , up and down 91and throughout SC for that matter. I have been to RCC on many-a-several occasions. You are probably one of a rare few to own one in SoCal. I am OG from Redondo towards the end of 91 where it meets the water.

Octane

I guess it isn't a complete double post than.

Hey there Octane.I know where you are talking about.I haven't been down that way in a few years though.I am east of Riverside off the 10 freeway.I don't know about Riverside really but I do see a lot of Marks in the San Bernardino area.

And I like the "OG" reference. LOL

I posted this on the ol .org site like 4 years ago, my grandma bought me that videotape for my 22nd birthday so I promptly captured it and uploaded it to youtube

dnehthend-97markguide.jpg

1997 Lincoln Mark VIII Owners Guide Video

Part 01 - Introduction
YouTube - ‪1997 Lincoln Mark VIII Owners Guide Pt 01‬‏

Part 02 - Vehicle Design Features
YouTube - ‪1997 Lincoln Mark VIII Owners Guide Pt 02‬‏

Part 03 - Comfort and Convenience Features
YouTube - ‪1997 Lincoln Mark VIII Owners Guide Pt 03‬‏

Part 04 - Security and Safety Features
YouTube - ‪1997 Lincoln Mark VIII Owners Guide Pt 04‬‏

Part 05 - Vehicle Operating Features
YouTube - ‪1997 Lincoln Mark VIII Owners Guide Pt 05‬‏

Where did your Grandma find it at? Did she jusy so happen to find it a yard sale?

That is cool that she had found it knowing that you can use it.

There's 2 different ones. The first one is the owners guide the second one was one that was mailed. I like the second one best, it's not as boring, and shows that black Mark VIII driving on different roads.

I've got both:

tape.JPG

tempt.JPG

kit.JPG

:lol: I like the box cover for the second one. Never seen that before.

I wonder why they show the non-LSC? You figure they would have gotten the most expensive Mark VIII for the videos.

Members online

Back