97 Mark VIII for sale 2,000!!!!

maybe he should let us know what CarMax will give for it... might be able to beat them. :)

If Carmax does touch it, it will go to auction. They are going to make a lowball offer that will make us all sick.

HOTTIES - I think we only have two hours to save this Mark from CarMax. I just got back from my apt. and got the address I am going to get pics of interior and load em up....I hope! If I cant get them from my phone or camera to the web, send me a pm now with your cellie and I will txt em to you.

He has offered us the same price CarMax has offered him 2,000. He wants a real MarkVIII lover to get her instead of an unworthy that is why he has given LVC privey over just leting carmax rape him.

MsM8

INTERIOR PICS!!!! there are NO wrinkles that even look like they are turning into a problem, the sun was beaming down on the leather so they look a little bad - but believe me they are fine.

DSCF5051.JPG

DSCF5053.JPG

DSCF5054.JPG

DSCF5056.JPG

DSCF5057.JPG

DSCF5058.JPG

I will be going on the 25th to pick up the car, so this one is sold!!!

Cool deal! glad to see it going to a member as opposed to another idiot here in Columbus. :)

Not you... Clearly we are the only 2 intelligent Mark owners in Columbus, as i have yet to find anyone else on any of the boards here...

Mark is on it's way to VA with marked8 (black shirt)!!! It was great seeing you again and meeting the misses!!! Hit me up and let me know how the ride home went!!

I was soooo excited and happy to have a good home for it!

p.s. if you know marked8, you know he is smiling ...lol
SMOOCHES!
MsM8

0726091307 (2).jpg

The car is safe at home going over 400 miles without a hitch. Now it is time to start tearing into it. Looking at some of these receipts from the Lincoln dealer makes me glad that I am mechanically inclined.

Well come on take it to the track ... see if you got another sleeper LOL ...

Also at least you didn't have a bizzard to drive through to get this Mark VIII ...

Enjoy good friend..

Members online

Back