97 Mark in Columbus, OH

Hey if you can turn a wrench I know one female Mark VIII owner who would love to meet you....

MsMark8tress is from your area....

Oh and Welcome to LvC.. stop in tomorrow night around 9 pm your time and there should be some members in chat.... MsMark8tress should be one.

Greetings fellow cake eater!

:W :V

:GotPics:

I don't know of any shops or the like. However, there is a good chance of getting that info together with the support of a very gracious lady back there. Yeah, you MsM8tress!:)

:cool:

Oh yeah... Go Gen IIs!!!

Her name is MsM8tress ( did she get Joey to change her user name again :D ) and she is in the Columbus area as awell as OhioRudeBoy is in the Columbus area also. I can't believe mespock didn't invite you to the meet in Boscobel, Wisconsin in July, well you are invited. Rich you are starting to forget things in your old age :p :D . Oh and :W to :V

You LVC HOTTIES are too sweet (blushing and fluttern eyelashes)! but they are right, Ohiorudeboy and I are locals! Welcome to LVC and drop me a PM so we can have a mini meet!, the only thing hotter than 1 MarkVIII is 2 or more!!!

Smooches!
MsM8 (it's just easier to say and shorter too Pepp! lol ;)

Sorry I took so long

Hey Wayne, welcome to the LVC spot. This is where it all goes down. I am a work-a-holic but MsM8tress knows how to get intouch with me. So if I don't get back to you soon enough hit her up. Anyway I've always been a chevy guy but the Mark VIII has made a lasting impression on me. I have a 1994 Blk/Blk that I am presently getting ready for the beach party. If you need to know about anything check this site first. Most times they already have someone who has gone through it or can tell you what to do. If you can turn a wrench and have patients with yourself you can make it happen. At the present I'm getting mine ready for paint. This should be interesting, wish me luck! If you want to follow us to Wi. Let me know before to long.

Later and Nuff Respect!
~Rudeboy~

Hey Wayne, welcome to the LVC spot. This is where it all goes down. I am a work-a-holic but MsM8tress knows how to get intouch with me

:IGotta love LVC Hotties, and Hot Friends ;)

Rich! when given correct direction...I usually...well, mostly... hey! eventually I get there, OK! What can I say, the ride is too nice to be concerned about where ur goin!

You know how to get me - lets hook up and make plans - it's coming up!

I'm still looking for the right tips - anyon know where I can get 30' l x 2.5 in 4 or 4.5 out polished ss?

Smoochs
MsM8

Now that's what we need 3 Mark VIIIs from OH at the Beach Party

Make sure you keep Debi in the middle or you guys will get lost.

You know how many times I have thought and re-thought out a response to this!?!?! I can't count how many times I have deleted and edited this response. Good lord, I have a headache! I choose to leave this statement alone without pointing out the inherent comedy inherent in Rich's statement...hehe-he-he

You know how many times I have thought and re-thought out a response to this!?!?! I can't count how many times I have deleted and edited this response. Good lord, I have a headache! I choose to leave this statement alone without pointing out the inherent comedy inherent in Rich's statement...hehe-he-he

I know...we all know if Im in the middle, we will be late, at best!!!

Smooches Hottie ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back