97 base for sale.

mark8smine

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
its a white one, right under 157k, just put a trans in it, runs and drives. interior is in decent shape. its black, windows are tinted tires are new, needs a few things im fixing next week, mirror, passenger door handle. the car came from texas 2 years ago and the trans went its only saw one winter, super clean, i cant even put in words how clean it is compared to my lsc, but the base has to go, just south of Joliet, IL will post some pics tomorrow. ill be reasonable shoot me some offers, it does need paint, but doesnt need much, the bumper covers, and hood/top of fenders need it the worst, everything else looks good, any takers? :cool:

its a white one, right under 157k, just put a trans in it, runs and drives. interior is in decent shape. its black, windows are tinted tires are new, needs a few things im fixing next week, mirror, passenger door handle. the car came from texas 2 years ago and the trans went its only saw one winter, super clean, i cant even put in words how clean it is compared to my lsc, but the base has to go, just south of Joliet, IL will post some pics tomorrow. ill be reasonable shoot me some offers, it does need paint, but doesnt need much, the bumper covers, and hood/top of fenders need it the worst, everything else looks good, any takers? :cool:

Pictures, price & post it in the sale section too. Otherwise everyone on here will simply tell you; "Pictures, price & post it in the sale section too.":)

Members online

No members online now.
Back