97-98 Mark VIII black interior parts - OH

98BLKLSC

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking mostly for door panels. I know 97 and 98 are different colors, but I'm trying to get OEM black interior parts.

I need a headlight switch panel in black also.

If I can manage to get the A pillar trim and the trim around the windows in the back seat. Speaker grills would help too.

Let me know what you have. Thanks!

Posted via Topify using Android

Night bump. I believe the interior is actually the 98 ebony color. Hoping someone has parts out there.

97 was Ebony (darker)

98 was Midnight Black (lighter)

I've got a set of 98 midnight black door panels that I might be willing to sell, but I'm not a big fan of shipping them...

If you need 97 Ebony, I could probably get you in touch with my friend. He has all of the interior from my 97 with the Ebony color. He probably has everything you'd need...

Bump again for this.

I'm looking for either a 97 or 98 black interior. Needs to be complete. I do not need seats.

Mainly looking for complete dash, door panels, rear quarter trim, headliner, handles, seat trim and all related parts.

Local(ish) to NW Ohio / SE Michigan would be awesome, but I'm willing to drive a little to get good parts.

Headliner isn't as important, but I definitely need the other stuff. I tried to send a PM but couldn't. I'll have to wait until I get to a computer.

Mainly curious where you are located.

Members online

No members online now.
Back