97/98 Mark 8 parts for sale

fordguy427

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
With heavy heart I will be leaving the Lincoln Mark 8 hobby in several weeks/months.
I have acquired some quality extra parts for my 98 C.E. realizing the rarity of these awesome rides.
Here is a list of parts I have for sale , I may have missed something, so please if you don’t see something listed, call or e-mail me. 610-657-2421
Many interior switches,bezels,passengers seat/complete with heated option,complete moon roof system,complete set of 98 wheel speed sensors, complete set of 97 wheel speed sensors, 3 complete working rear neon's, 1 set of headlight assemblies with HID low beam bulbs included, One complete drivers side headlight assembly, 4 single HID’s/some just bulb,some with leveling crystals,driver/passenger door handles, rear left and right taillight housings, rust-free body parts, rust-free gas tank with working fuel pump, extra calipers/front and rear, all body glass, 10 disc cd changer in great working condition, rust-free hot-tanked oil pan with low oil sensor, door panel courtesy lens,steering wheel in nice shape, no ruined leather, steering column shroud. All interior parts are in the Prairie Tan color and body parts are Toreador Red. Sorry, but larger parts I cannot ship, smaller parts are not a problem. I will send pictures of the part/parts you are interested in and we can talk pricing at that time, I really don’t want to retire on these parts, but will leave it up to you to determine what is a fair price for parts.
Thanks,
Lee

before u even say anything its not for me that part i asked about
q

complete drivers seat assembly is already sold, pass. seat still available, heated option.......abs 97 only, sorry

Members online

Back