'96 Mk VIII parts available

DuggyMkVIII

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello All out there in Lincoln Mk VIII land.
I am a new member located out here in the "Left" coast in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornika.
Have a regular model 1996 Mk VIII parts donor in pearl white ? which will be available for lots of parts as soon as the engine is sold and removed.
If you might need something let me know what you want and what a fair price would be for it and I will gladly ship, on your dime of course.

"Pearl White" 96?

What's the exterior color code?

"WK" Opal Opalescent

or

"WT" Performance White

If "WK", I may be interested in the mirrors and who knows what else.

"Pearl White" 96?

What's the exterior color code?

"WK" Opal Opalescent

or

"WT" Performance White

If "WK", I may be interested in the mirrors and who knows what else.
Hello driller.
The paint code on the car is WK but as far as the outside mirrors go it is downhill from there.
Both mirror housings have been repainted at some point in a slightly different white than original and they are not in great shape. Right side / passenger side mirror is slightly scraped as there is minor body damage to this car on the right side. The left side / driver side is not much better as you can see some scraping although it did not break the paint. If you are seeking some perfect condition mirrors, these will never do. Also the mirror itself on the drivers side looks like it is delaminating ? You would have to repaint these mirrors to your liking and replace the glass on the drivers side.

Hello driller.
The paint code on the car is WK but as far as the outside mirrors go it is downhill from there.
Both mirror housings have been repainted at some point in a slightly different white than original and they are not in great shape. Right side / passenger side mirror is slightly scraped as there is minor body damage to this car on the right side. The left side / driver side is not much better as you can see some scraping although it did not break the paint. If you are seeking some perfect condition mirrors, these will never do. Also the mirror itself on the drivers side looks like it is delaminating ? You would have to repaint these mirrors to your liking and replace the glass on the drivers side.
Oh well, thanks for the reply.

Hello All out there in Lincoln Mk VIII land.
I am a new member located out here in the "Left" coast in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornika.
Have a regular model 1996 Mk VIII parts donor in pearl white ? which will be available for lots of parts as soon as the engine is sold and removed.
If you might need something let me know what you want and what a fair price would be for it and I will gladly ship, on your dime of course.
You

Hi All,

Something kinda strange has happened here with this 1996 Lincoln Mk-VIII which I now call Snowball due to it’s white exterior color. This car originally appeared here as a parts donor for another car and I was attempting to sell body parts and the engine/trans, intending to just toss the rest to the wrecking yard. Well, this Mk has been talking to me from the very beginning of it’s arrival here telling me it is still a viable car and that I should drive it around some before dismantling it, essentially killing the car. As I have struggled mightily with the issue of yet another car project to deal with, it seems that “Snowball” has indeed convinced me to keep it as a viable car and work with it to make it the outrageously entertaining car it can be with a little help. I believe I have solved the congenitally deficient headlight issue and I am now seeking the right solution to the congenitally deficient door handles.

So, there will be no parts to be sold off Snowball any time soon or until I manage to wreck it somehow..

Members online

Back