95 mark 8 for sale or trade!

hoffmanzach

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale or trade-95 mark 8. Tan with Tan interior. Car has built 8.8 with 4.11 gears and detroit locker 31 spline axels, Aluminum drive shaft, brand new tranny with warranty, long tube headers, underdrives, cold air, msd, new alternator, new rear tires(150 mile), miezer electric water pump, exc. This is a nice car! It is very quick, I have thousands in this thing, and just blew a head gasket a few days ago. This car would make a easy fix for someone that knows how or a awesome parts car if you already have one. Tranny alone cost $1500.00 and the rear end was over a thousand! my loss is your gain, so make offer. Hate to sell but asking $1,900.00 obo MAKE OFFER must go! May trade also
419-579-6944

Zach

Hey Zack...were the hell is you car at???

Post some pics...how many miles are on the thing?
Tell me about the 31 spline axles.

car is in Liberty center, ohio at my house. axels were in car when i bought it from a close friend of my dads. he was a ford tech, and it was his toy ya know. heres the pics Needs washed

pic 1.jpg

pic 2.jpg

only when it sits for a couple 3 days or so...then it airs back up when you start it

I would have to see time slips before I believed it ran 12's. Maybe you mean 14's. Either way good luck with the sale.

where is liberty ohio ? Im east of cleveland 60 miles.I have some intrest if you are willing to give me your bottom line price. if I agree I'll come lookwith cash. george eisenhart cell -216 780 1421 or grumpyg@windstream.net thanks

Is this thing still for sale. I may have some interest for it as a parts car, but only if the price is right. pm me with your bottom dollar and we can go from there.

Members online

Back