95 LSC Parting out

I know he said the one on one car was trashed, but he has two parts cars - one with a grey interior and one with a tan.

I know he said the one on one car was trashed, but he has two parts cars - one with a grey interior and one with a tan.

True.... but with GMAN lurking around lol and the good prices he's offering, I doubt he has one but hey, I could be wrong. Someone asked either in this thread or the other and I remember seeing that the one on that one was trashed. I would assume if he had a good one for sale, it would have been offered. Juss sayin...

Bite the bullet and get that new one in the box before there are no more. $365 + about $22 shipping. :D I know I know, I bet you're thinking "FAKKK YOU" but man, there is nothing like taking it out of the box and then getting to set there for an hour or so and trying to get all the huge masking tape off the front, where the chrome is. When I got mine in 2010, they were only $284 + shipping from tasca. They have went up right at $100 within 2 years. Tells me they are running very low on them. Even at $365, I'd still do it today, if I needed one. Comes with a new gloss black brace and all.

http://www.tascaparts.com/parts/1996/LINCOLN/MARK%20VIII/LSC/?siteid=213668&vehicleid=1188547&section=BODY%20HARDWARE&group=GRILLE

Terry your something else, but ya we have to keep some of these prices a secret from ol Greg! Lol! But I used to have another parts car for a short time, the only one I have now is the black 95 lsc with grey interior.
As for the grill If I find them in good shape I sell them for $100 shipped, no cracks might be a little faded, but some people like to paint them.

My grill is trashed tho

If anyone wants the side moldings that are painted on the lsc $60 shipped

I appreciate all the help, guys, but I don't have $400 to spend on a new grille right now. Kicker is, the people that broke it - acting drunk and stupid fighting fell against my car outside the gig I was playing (a birthday party) didn't even apologize or offer to help pay for it!

You get 100 of a drunk younger crowd together with some hot girls and fights happen. Ppl never cease to amaze me.....

I appreciate all the help, guys, but I don't have $400 to spend on a new grille right now. Kicker is, the people that broke it - acting drunk and stupid fighting fell against my car outside the gig I was playing (a birthday party) didn't even apologize or offer to help pay for it!

You get 100 of a drunk younger crowd together with some hot girls and fights happen. Ppl never cease to amaze me.....

There should have been some A$$ KICKING!!! No body should break another mans grill!

Oh ya, I still have a bunch of stuff just sitting in the storage, so shoot me an offer on anything

If you happen to have (or run into) a coolant crossover pipe, I would be interested. I have a gen 1 base model with a pipe that has the cap literally seized on!

I applaud your restraint! My size 15 would have been going up someone's ass if that were my car. :D

Trust me - it had nothing to do with restraint. I didn't notice the grille broken until the next day in the daylight. If I had noticed it at the gig, I would have been getting some money or azz before that group left...

If you happen to have (or run into) a coolant crossover pipe, I would be interested. I have a gen 1 base model with a pipe that has the cap literally seized on!

I will be on the lookout, and let you know

Members online

No members online now.
Back