95 lincoln continental Traction control

mark0101

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I am having some trouble with my traction control. I went to the dealer, and they said that It was the traction control module. My ABS light comes on after I pass 20 mph. I have spined my car once and the T/C active light did come on. I don't think it is the module becauce the T/C active light came on. Could it be the senors on the wheel.

804072_34_full.jpg

Damn, you've got the whole family in that picture, eh? Looks like a promo for the entire lineup :D

Your problem doesn't sound like sensors, it sounds like the ABS pump...

bUT IS THERE A CHANCE THAT MY traction control module IS BURNED OUT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THE DEALERSHIP TOLDED ME.

mark0101 said:
bUT IS THERE A CHANCE THAT MY traction control module IS BURNED OUT BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THE DEALERSHIP TOLDED ME.

odds are that you have a dirty or messed up speed sensor . there is one at each wheel and at 25.00 bucks apiece id try them first.advance sells them.before you change them try cleaning them first they get dirty and cant read the timing wheel ie...mr light comes on.also could be one is broken a wire or has broken off.the computers rarely go bad,but stealer ur....dealerships are in it to make money esp.if you know nothing about your ride.
john :L

Members online

Back