(94m5) Sold LSC Housings To Me!

NoLimit95

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I bought a pair of LSC housings from Mike and he really did clean them up very good. He was nice enough to hold them for me. I was recovering from quite a bit of purchases at once but went ahead and knocked out the other half of what I owed him. He shipped them quickly by UPS and he had them boxed and packed very good.

Not in a hurry to install them just yet. I'm not selling my new halogen housings either. It had crossed my mind to sell them but not going to. I'm currently in the process of buying a true BRAND NEW PHILIPS Xeneco 9006 bulbs. The bulbs must say "Phillips Germany" and not "Phillips Patented" or they're not the real deal. Below pictured is real.

PhillipsHIDbulbs.jpg

The ballasts I am going for, just in the low beam are these. They are the real deal but they do cost. I could get the kit straight up for $279 but I'm working on it from a different approach to get the real kit cheaper. There are some fake Phillips ballasts out there.

PhillipsCANBUS.jpg

The bulbs alone are $64 for a pair and now I have to find some true Phillips CAN-BUS HID ballasts, made by Phillips and buying those can also be tricky. Each ballasts contains an ASIC chip and are nothing like the $40 kits floating all over ebay. I'm going to continue rolling with the halogen housings and dual HID kits for now. I'm not missing out on anything besides the LSC housing look. :p

Thanks again Mike. :)

No worries man, glad they got there safe.

I went to 3000 grit before buffing them hoping they would be acceptable.

Enjoy.

Mike

No worries man, glad they got there safe.

I went to 3000 grit before buffing them hoping they would be acceptable.

Enjoy.

Mike

Mike they were just fine on the outside. All I had to do was wash out the inside of them a little with hot water and Dawn to remove some dust and a dog hair lol. Other than that, you done a very good job on them. I'm not complaining at all. I still haven't installed them and probably won't until October or so. Not in any rush until I have everything I want for them. These aren't getting a cheap $40 to 60 HID kit. Still working on that Phillips kit.

Members online

Back